Bali ATV Quad Bike, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour
Bali ATV Quad Bike, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour is one of the best combination tour package of Bali with an incredible exciting experience like never before with your family and friends. Enjoy an exciting experience 2 hours ATV Quad Bike through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. And accompanied by an informative Bali tour guide gain fascinating insight into the local Coffee farm, marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, explore the palace of Ubud's last King, Sacred Monkey Forest, and stroll through the local market.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside to Bali ATV Quad Ride start point. Upon your arrival, the friendly staff greets you and puts you on your transportation of choice. Following a brief introduction and training, you're off on a fully guided tour. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
After shower and changing your clothes we will take you to Kintamani volcano, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Exhilarating ATV Quad Bike experience
- Panoramic views of verdant rice fields & mountains
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- See the most beutiful view of rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore the famous Ubud art market
US $ 80
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- ATV Quad Bike safety equipments; helmet, boot
- Professionally trained ATV Quad Bike guide
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Children 7–15 years old will be accompanied by inscructor, or join as a copilot (Tandem)
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp