Bali ATV Quad Bike, Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Witness the beauty of Bali’s natural landscapes and unique cultural heritage on Bali ATV Quad Bike, Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple Tour. That features 2 hours ATV Quad Bike through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. Visiting Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest, the palace of Ubud's last King, and checking out the crafts and pieces at Ubud traditional art market. An ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun and Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah Lot is included on this combination tour package.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 11 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside to the start point of Bali ATV Quad Ride. Upon your arrival, the friendly staff greets you and puts you on your transportation of choice. Following a brief introduction and training, you're off on a fully guided tour. Our experience instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, down hill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the up hill.
After lunch continue trip to the Sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud, The monkeys within the forest are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. Currently, there are approximately 340 (32 adult males, 19 male sub adult, 77 adult females, 122 juvenile and 54 infants). Within long-tailed macaque societies, females are typically born into and remain with a single troop for life. In contrast, adult and sub-adult males may migrate between troops (young adult males typically leave their natal troop between the ages of 4 to 8 years.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists.
Next to Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the icon of Bali temples which is the most popular tourist destination in Bali lies just on shore on the black volcanic scenery, covered with green seaweed with the ocean coming from west. At high tide the temple is surrounded by the water and it's a totally different sight. The temple owns a magnificent view in particular at the sunset time where the sun slows down to the earth stomach.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Exhilarating ATV Quad Bike experience
- Panoramic views of verdant rice fields & mountains
- Explore the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Ubud Market, selling traditional Balinese handicrafts & art
- Discover the Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Watch the sunset with the postcard-perfect Tanah Lot Temple in the foreground
US $ 80
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- ATV Quad Bike safety equipments; helmet, boot
- Professionally trained ATV Quad Bike guide
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Children 7–15 years old will be accompanied by inscructor, or join as a copilot (Tandem)
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow