Kintamani Volcano, Waterfall, Ubud Tour
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 11 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Then drive on to Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Our next stop will be at the Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Watch the lively performance Barong dance
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Visiting the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Visit to the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall, and Tegalalang rice terrace
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore traditional art market
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp