Bali Hugest Rice Terraces, 3 Lakes, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 09.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Get picked up from your hotel and journey through the Balinese countryside to Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Continue trip to Bedugul area, Bali's highland retreat, tucked into the crater of an extinct volcano, 1400 meters above the sea level, it has cold climate with beautiful Ulun Danu Temple, on the western shore of the lake. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Then drive through the mountains towards Gobleg hill, and enjoy the refreshing mountain air, view the breathtaking twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. The two crater lakes are located within the caldera of extinct Bedugul volcano. This is the heart of Bali's farming area, with coffee plantations, vegetable fields and traditional rice paddies covering the nearby slopes.
Afterward, enjoy your buffet lunch at local restaurant while you can see vegetable fields and rice paddies view. After lunch will take you to Jatiluwih Rice Terraces is one the famous tourist destinations in Bali located in Tabanan regency, west part of the island offering the beautiful scenery of rice terrace with fresh atmosphere surround it. The breathtaking panorama of rice terrace with mount Batukaru as backdrop is categorized as the most interesting scenery natures. It has been appointed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site for its preservation of traditional and organic Balinese farming techniques.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and its really a beautiful when the sunset time. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Panoramic views of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of rice fields
- Explore the huge rice terraces of Jatiluwih
- Incredible sunset view from oceanfront Tanah Lot Temple
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow