East Bali Countryside Tour
Stunning landscapes, charming villages, and rich culture—discover the wonders of eastern part of the Island on this fascinating East Bali Tour. There’s something both mysterious and romantic about embarking on a road less travelled; a journey to the east coast of Bali will only confirm this. Bali’s eastern coastal region offers an ideal escape for those in search of a 'hidden' paradise. Places like; Kerta Gosa, Taman Ujung water walace, Candidasa beach, Goa Lawah bat cave, and Tenganan Bali's original "Aga" village will be included of this Bali tour package.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 09.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Be picked up from your hotel in Bali and journey to the eastern district of the island, started by visiting Kertha Gosa, an ancient building which was used as jurisdiction place to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, and penalization during Klungkung Kingdom. It is a unique building as its roof covered by full of ancient puppets picture depicting human life in eternity and also reward accepted. This place also owns Taman Gili, a building floating or sees like floating because it is intentionally founded in the middle of a fish pond. There is also a museum next to it which was an ex- Dutch High School known as “Semarajaya Museum”. Its physical form is solidarity from Dutch style era architecture with the Balinese traditional architecture. In this museum you can see the ancient object, history object including photos of Klungkung King Family and clan.
Your historical experience will be continued to the incredible bat cave of Goa Lawah, a cave said to house the scared serpent that guards holy Mount Agung and the cosmos. It is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill and opposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area. Teeming with bats, this cave has various passageways, some up to 30kms long, in fact it is said that one leads all the way to the Besakih Temple.
Find out more about Bali prehistoric once you step at Tenganan Village, one of the ancient villages owned very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali. The most well-known of this village includes countrified pattern of rural having the character of linear; the structure of bilateral society orientation, special ritual system, Mekare – Kare Tradition, and its art crafting weave of cloth fastens –Ikat Pangringsingan.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Candidasa beach while see the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean with the Nusa Penida Island as a backdrop. Our last trip will be at Taman Ujung Water Palace is a beautiful park and unique reminiscent to the Dutch colonial, the complex has a combination of Balinese and European architecture throughout three large ponds connected by long elegant bridges and pathways. The physical features and superb mountainous backdrop to its north, and sea to its southwest, make it a favorite location for pre-wedding and artistic photographers. The name ‘Ujung’, means ‘extremity’ in Indonesian, and it often makes it easy for locals to describe its location as being one of the island’s largest historical landmarks and places of interest in the easternmost part of the island. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Elegant architecture & intricate paintings at Kertha Gosa
- Beautiful story painting along Hall of Justice's wall
- See incredible bat cave of Goa Lawah
- Fascinating glimpse of authentic village life in Tenganan
- Delicious & traditional Balinese lunch served in Candidasa beach
- Explore a beautiful Taman Ujung Water Palace
US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp