East Bali Tour
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
East Bali Tour is one of the package of Bali Full Day Tours to eastern part of Bali to get the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful beach, traditional villages and the mountainous. The tour is exploring the tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa.
It is a private tour offering you a memorable experience of the local region and the tour will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. The delicious set lunch will be served at local restaurant to complete your trips with a memorable one.
The East Bali Tour will be started by visiting Kertagosa, an ancient building which was used as jurisdiction place to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, and penalization during Klungkung Kingdom. It is a unique building as its roof covered by full of ancient puppets picture depicting human life in eternity and also reward accepted. This place also owns Taman Gili, a building floating or sees like floating because it is intentionally founded in the middle of a fish pond. There is also a museum next to it which was an ex- Dutch High School known as “Semarajaya Museum”. Its physical form is solidarity from Dutch style era architecture with the Balinese traditional architecture. In this museum you can see the ancient object, history object including photos of Klungkung King Family and clan.
Your historical experience will be continued to Goa Lawah, a cave said to house the scared serpent that guards holy Mount Agung and the cosmos. It is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill and opposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area. Teeming with bats, this cave has various passageways, some up to 30kms long, in fact it is said that one leads all the way to the Besakih Temple.
Find out more about Bali prehistoric once you step at Tenganan Village, one of the ancient villages owned very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali. The most well-known of this village includes countrified pattern of rural having the character of linear; the structure of bilateral society orientation, special ritual system, Mekare – Kare Tradition, and its art crafting weave of cloth fastens –Ikat Pangringsingan.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Candidasa beach while see the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean with the Nusa Penida Island as a backdrop. Our last trip will be at Taman Ujung Sukasada is a beautiful park and unique reminiscent to the Dutch colonial period because the architecture of the park is designed by European style.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
- Visiting Kerta Gosa the hall of justice
- Visiting bat cave temple of Goa Lawah
- Visiting ancient village of Tenganan
- Visiting the most beautiful rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Enjoy realxing Candidasa beach
- Visiting bali water palace of Taman Ujung
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- Private tour, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler, additional charge 60%
- Child; 3 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Get special discount for group booking
US $ 50 per person
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Government tax
✪ Price Included
✪ BOOKING FORM