Bali One Whole Day Tour 13 Hours
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this Bali One Whole Day Tour 13 Hours. Witness the entertaining mythological Barong dance and Kecak fire dance, explore traditional artisan villages, sacred temple sites, waterfall view, rice terraces, traditional art market, Ubud palace, marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur, and enjoy the romantic seafood dinner on white sand beach restaurant.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 13 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Then drive on to Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Our next stop will be at the Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists.
Afterward, leave central Ubud to the great stage where you will see the Kecak and fire dance is one of Bali’s most iconic art performances, famous for its dominant use of human vocals in place of gamelan instruments to accompany the dance-drama at its core. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana."
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Watch the lively performance Barong dance
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Visiting the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Visit to the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall, and Tegalalang rice terrace
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore traditional art market
- Watch the unique dance of Kecak and fire dance
- Enjoy the romantic seafood dinner on white sand beach restaurant
US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow