Mount Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking TourMount Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Tour is the most popular and one of the most challenging trekking activities that you have to do in Bali. It is the most recommended volcano trekking in Bali as seen on Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet and others guide Books. The scenery here alone is worth the journey but it is the view from the top that will forever stay in your mind, an experience that you will never forget.
Pick up time: 01.30 AM | Nusa Dua area
Pick up time: 02.00 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
Pick up time: 02.30 AM | Ubud area
Be picked up from your hotel at early morning and hop in comfortable transportation for the starlit ride to your trek's starting point. Your adventure of Mount Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Tour starts with a briefing at Jati temple, which is located at the foot of the mountain at 1,000 metres above sea level. After a quick pick-me-up of coffee and tea at the starting point, we’ll make our way up Mount Batur in the cool pre-dawn air under a blanket of stars.
The trek takes about one to two hours to reach the peak at 1,717 metres above sea level. Once you arrive at the highest point, it really feels as though you are on top of the world, as you can see the majestic peak of neighbouring Mount Abang hovering above the clouds, the distant cone of Mount Agung on the horizon, and the caldera lake spread out below.
At the top of the mountain we’ll soak up the beauty of the sunrise and refuel with a light breakfast of bread, fruit and eggs. There will be plenty of time to relax and take photos of the sunrise and incredible scenery.
Then it’s off to explore the three younger craters and the most recent lava flows. As we make our way down we’ll take in the amazing volcanic landscape and might even come across a troop of mountain monkeys playing on the rocks. Finally we will arrive back at the Jati temple, where a driver will be waiting.
On the way back to hotel will stop at natural hot springs pool (optional) are located just 10 minutes drive from finish point, and they offer the perfect opportunity to soak those sore muscles in the volcanically heated pools or cool off in the cold freshwater pools. And swing by a local coffee plantation for extravagant sips of one of the world's priciest coffees. Made from beans digested by wild Asian palm civets, coffee luwak is sure to pique your curiosity and your caffeine levels.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Majestic sunrise views from atop volcanic Mount Batur
- Chance to hike in the tropical forest in early morning hours
- Tasty breakfast after an active morning on the trail
- Soothing visit to the geothermal Toya Bungkah hot springs
- Decadent sips of exclusive coffee luwak & plantation visit
US $ 60
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- Light breakfast
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- The price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp