Bali Dolphin Interaction, Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple Tour, Dinner
We proudly invite you and your family to join our special combination tour package of Bali Dolphin Interaction, Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple Tour, Dinner. Be part of an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins. Experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins! Gain fascinating insight into Indonesia’s heritage with a knowledgeable Bali tour guide marvel at the ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun also known as the Royal Temple of Mengwi. Get acquainted with the playful monkeys that reside in the sacred Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton, and discover the iconic beauty of Tanah Lot Temple at sunset.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 12.00 PM | Duration 9 hours
Start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Drive to Dolphin Lodge Bali that located on a floating sea pen in Bali ocean. Discovery experience, delight the hands-on and personal contact program with these wonderful and friendly dolphins in Bali. Be part of an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins. These friendly dolphins will amaze you with their intelligence, physical ability and gentleness. You’ll spend 30 minutes in our specially designed dolphin enclosure, where you’ll have the chance to experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins!
After an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities. Continue journey through the Balinese countryside to Pura Taman Ayun, the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Next, to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of giant bats. The natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys are tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. The monkeys who dwell in this forest, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view. The monkey like as custodian of temple, which are always ready to greet all visitors who are paying a visit to this place. Beside monkeys, in Kedaton forest also can be met the bats and some other animals. At least 24 types of grove plant have been identified in Alas Kedaton.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner that served at the restaurant around the temple before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins!
- Discover Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton
- Take yourself back to the 16th century temple of Tanah Lot
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
- Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner at Ocean side restaurant
US $ 115
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow