Bali Dolphin Interaction, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner
Be part of an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins. Experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins!. Marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple. Watch the mythological Kecak dance, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach on this Bali Dolphin Interaction, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 12.00 PM | Duration 9 hours
Get pick up from your hotel by an informative Bali tour guide to Dolphin Lodge Bali. Located on a floating sea pen in Bali ocean. Discovery experience, delight the hands-on and personal contact program with these wonderful and friendly dolphins in Bali. Be part of an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins. These friendly dolphins will amaze you with their intelligence, physical ability and gentleness. You’ll spend 30 minutes in our specially designed dolphin enclosure, where you’ll have the chance to experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins!
After an unforgettable interactive experience with dolphins, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities. We will take you to visit the most famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese 'gapura' gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Continue trip to visit an ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak (Monkey) dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with dolphins!
- Discover Eat, Pray, Love beach of Padang Padang
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Watch the legendary Kecak fire dance
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Romantic dinner experience by the white-sandy beach
US $ 115
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Seafood Dinner
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow