East Bali Tour with Gate of Heaven and Tirta Gangga
Along the coastline of East Bali, you can find stretches of quiet beaches featuring a stark combination of stunning white to fine-grain black volcanic sand.
Immerse yourself in the nature and Balinese culture while exploring Kertha Gosa's Hall of Justice, and learn how this open-air centre was used as a court of law in the 19th century.
Visit unique Hindu temple at Goa Lawah and admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave's upper surface.
Marvel at the former royal water palace of Tirta Gangga, which feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by tropical gardens.
And snap some magical shots of the Gate of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background.
The East Bali Tour price is all of the entrance fees, lunch taxes, comfortable air-conditioned car transfer with expert English speaking Balinese driver/guide .
❀ East Bali Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will head to Kertha Gosa is an historical landmark in Semarapura, which forms part of the Puri Semarapura royal palace complex.
Complex and features two main structures – a grand hall or the namesake Bale Kertha Gosa with ceilings filled with Kamasan or wayang-style paintings, and the Bale Kambang ‘floating' hall or pavillion that's surrounded by a moat.
Features spacious and open halls inside a walled compound. Unique and traditional Balinese architecture can be seen throughout the gates, walls and main structures.
Next to, Pura Goa Lawah is one of the unique and most picturesque temple in Bali.
It features a complex built around a cave opening that is inhabited by hordes of bats, and its name translates to 'Bat Cave Temple’.
This temple was established in the 11th century by Mpu Kuturan, one of early priests who laid the foundations of Hinduism on the island.
Two large banyan trees stand tall at the main entrance of Pura Goa Lawah. Upon entering the temple’s central courtyard, you will see three bale pavilions in three corners of the complex.
These bale are usually where fruit offerings are placed and where gamelan bands play during major ceremonies.
From there, continue to Candidasa is the most popular beach resort along Bali’s east coast.
It’s where you can enjoy a quiet seaside escape, far from the crowds and busier traffic scenes of the island’s south.
After that we will take you to Tirta Gangga Water Palace also known locally as Taman Tirta Gangga, is a former water palace of Karangasem empire which one of east Bali’s most famous sights.
Situated about 6 kilometres north of the town of Amlapura, which feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by tropical gardens.
Breathtaking scenery with lush rice paddies back three levels of ornamental gardens with swimming pools, fountains, stone carvings, stepping stones, fish ponds, and airy pavilions.
While here, enjoy your lunch its served at local restaurant near the water palace.
At the end of the day head to the Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple, and along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains.
This temple within the highlands of Mount Lempuyang, which sitting at a cool 1,775m above sea level, which is easy access or only about a 20 minutes walk from the parking area.
Take a fascinating picture between Gate facing majestic Mount Agung just like a Gate of Heaven before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
❀ East Bali Tour Highlights
- A trip to the eastern Bali's most iconic and photogenic attractions.
- See elegant architecture & intricate paintings at Kertha Gosa, and learn story painting along Hall of Justice's wall
- Admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave of Goa Lawah
- Engaging guide & chance to grab a tasty lunch along the way
- Marvel at the former royal water palace of Tirta Gangga
- Capture the images of a lifetime in front of Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp