Karangasem, Besakih Mother Temple TourExplore Bali's east coast as you travel along the green hills and mountains to reach Karangasem on this Karangasem, Besakih Mother Temple Tour. See the Hall of Justice at Kerta Gosa and marvel at the grand Besakih Temple. Later, travel to Bali's original "Aga" village at Tenganan and wonder at the incredible bat cave of Goa Lawah.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel in Bali and journey to the eastern district of the island, Karangasem. Along the way, see scenic views of the green hills and vistas of volcanic mountains. Stop at Kerta Gosa's Hall of Justice and be amazed by the beautiful and historic paintings along its walls. Afterwards, admire the amazing scenery of rice terraces, winding roads, and palm trees stretching to the glistening sea from Bukit Jambul's hilltop. Later, visit the majestic Besakih Temple, where offerings were made to the God of Mount Agong. Dating from prehistoric times, this temple is the holiest and largest Hindu temple in Bali, befitting its nickname as the "Mother Temple." Your lunch will be served at local restaurant at Candidasa. Continues to the original village of Aga at Tenganan as you witness local traditions which have remained unchanged for centuries. Next, travel along white sand beaches and spot the fishing village of Kusamba. Before your journey back to Bali, stop at Goa Lawah and admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave's upper surface. Witness the many shrines at its entrance, erected to protect the cave from evil spirits.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pristine green hills & mountains of Karangasem
- Largest & holiest Hindu temple of Besakih on the island
- Amazing rice terrace landscape from Bukit Jambul's hill
- Beautiful story painting along Hall of Justice's wall
- Authentic & traditional Balinese cultures at Aga village
✪ Additional Info
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- Private tour, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler, additional charge 60%
- Child; 3 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Get special discount for group booking
US $ 50 per person
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Government tax
✪ Price Included
✪ How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow