Kintamani Mountain Biking Tour
Cruise through tranquil landscapes covered in verdant rice paddies, snap photos of Mount Batur's crescent-shaped crater, and explore a coffee plantation as you ride around northeast Bali by Kintamani Mountain Biking Tour. Listen to commentary about the area's ecology and enjoy a tasty breakfast and lunch between stops.
After getting picked up from your hotel in Bali, head toward the volcanic slopes of Mount Batur for stunning views of the rim and the navy-blue waters of Lake Batur, resting just beneath the crater's edge. Fuel up with a light breakfast and sip warm mugs of coffee or tea while you get set up with a mountain bike and a snug-fitting helmet. When you're ready to go, pedal off after your guide, following them down winding roads that offer up-close looks at local farms and weave through dense jungles.
Stop off at a nearby coffee and spice plantation for an aromatic excursion and a chance to sample local products. Find out what a traditional Balinese house is like, and then continue your ride toward the charming town of Ubud. Finish up your adventure with a scrumptious lunch at a typical Indonesian restaurant, where you can rest your muscles and chat about your trip with your fellow riders before heading back
- Active exploration of Mount Batur's winding roads & jungles
- Sweeping views of volcano rim & Lake Batur inside the crater
- Easy-to-ride mountain bike offer you a unique perspective
- Visits to a coffee plantation & traditional Balinese house
- Light breakfast & tasty lunch keep you energized throughout
✪ Additional Info
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- If you are pregnant, or have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
US $ 50 per person
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- Light breakfast at Kintamani
- Safety-approved Biking equipment (Helmet, glove, safety bag, rain coat and medicine)
- Cold mineral water & young coconut
- Professional Bali Biking Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Government tax
- Comfortable Shoes
✪ Price Included
✪ WHAT TO BRING ?
✪ How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow