Barong Dance, Kintamani, Penglipuran Village Tour
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this full-day tour. Witness the entertaining, mythological Barong dance, visit the striking shrines carved into the rock at Pura Gunung Kawi , marvel at the majestic volcano of Mount Batur, and experince the quaint and idyllic village of Penglipuran
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong and Kris Dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Next, stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance. Head over to the village of Sri Batu Village and join a walking tour. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Then drive to the inland village of Tampaksiring and see the temple of Gunung Kawi, one of the island's oldest monuments and a fascinating showcase of Bali's spiritual history. Climb the carved stone stairway for an up-close look at the 11th-century shrines, up to 23 feet (7 m) tall, cut out of the rocky cliff face.
Continue to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Lunch will be served at local restaurant local restaurant with magnificent views of the volcano.
After lunch, stop by Panglipuran village is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. While most of its residents have embraced modernity, its individual compounds are well-kept to look traditional with visitors in mind, with manicured gardens lining its single linear stone-paved street that runs through the centre of the village toward the village temple, and age-old arched entrance gates and walls that conceal their houses within.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
- Enjoy Balinese traditional live performance
- Explore the island's oldest monuments of Gunung Kawi
- Visit the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah
- Bali coffee tasting opportunity at Sri Batu village
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Experince the quaint and idyllic village of Penglipuran
✪ Additional Info
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- Private tour, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler, additional charge 60%
- Child; 3 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Get special discount for group booking
US $ 50 per person
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Mineral water
- English speaking tour driver guide
- Government tax
✪ Price Included
✪ BOOKING FORM