Ayung River Rafting, Ubud Tour, Tanah Lot Temple
Spend a day in the beautiful landscape and thrilling waterways that make Bali a must-see destination for adventure. This excursion of Ayung River Rafting, Ubud Tour, Tanah Lot Temple takes you rafting past lush tropical forest on the Ayung River, and then explore the palace of Ubud's last King, Sacred Monkey Forest, and stroll through the local market. An ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun and Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah Lot will be included on this Bali combination tour package.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 12 hours
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding white water adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
After lunch continue trip to the Sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud, The monkeys within the forest are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. Currently, there are approximately 340 (32 adult males, 19 male sub adult, 77 adult females, 122 juvenile and 54 infants). Within long-tailed macaque societies, females are typically born into and remain with a single troop for life. In contrast, adult and sub-adult males may migrate between troops (young adult males typically leave their natal troop between the ages of 4 to 8 years.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists.
Next to Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the icon of Bali temples which is the most popular tourist destination in Bali lies just on shore on the black volcanic scenery, covered with green seaweed with the ocean coming from west. At high tide the temple is surrounded by the water and it's a totally different sight. The temple owns a magnificent view in particular at the sunset time where the sun slows down to the earth stomach.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
- A visit to the sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Ubud Market, selling traditional Balinese handicrafts & art
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Great photo opportunities at seaside Tanah Lot temple, and watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Rafting facilities
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow