Ayung River Rafting, Uluwatu Temple Tour
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Get picked up from your hotel and journey to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding Bali river rafting adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
Continue trip to Pandawa Beach, locally referred to as ‘Pantai Pandawa’, is a great addition to Bali’s collection of gorgeous beaches, located on Bali’s southern Bukit Peninsula. ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean. The sides remained as high walls, while the ocean-facing cliffs midway down the slope feature deeply carved arches installed with large statues. They each depict the hero characters from the Mahabharata epic, known as Pandawa Lima or the ‘five Pandawas’, hence the name of the beach.
At the end of the day head to Uluwatu Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Heart-pounding white water rafting excursion on Ayung River
- Lunch served within a beautiful panoramic surrounding
- Visit Pandawa beach ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Clean towel, Changing room & shower at finish point
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Rafting facilities
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp