Bali River Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour with Tanah Lot Temple
Embark on an epic day's itinerary in Bali as you experience the best of the Indonesian paradise on this Bali River Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour with Tanah Lot Temple.
Go white water rafting in Bali’s famous river of Ayung and see the lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas.
Accompanied by an experienced and friendly guides who will make sure that you have fun while keeping you safe.
The famous Tegalalalng Rice Terrcaes, Kintamani Volcano, and Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah Lot are covered on this Bali tour package.
Delicious buffet lunch, rafting trained instructors, entrance fees, botled water, and comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver is included
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 12 hours
Get picked up from your hotel and journey to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information.
Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding Bali river rafting adventure on the Ayung River.
Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
The tour continues with a visit to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Witness Bali’s famous rice paddies, beautifully terraced landscapes sloping down across valleys.
Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple (Indonesian: Pura Tanah Lot) is as iconic as the island of Bali.
This temple dedicated to the God of Sea, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean.
The Tanah Lot Temple also considered as one of the most important landmarks in Bali with its unique surroundings and is said to have been founded by the 16th century priest Nirarha.
This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below.
North of Tanah Lot is Batu Bolong Temple, similarly built on a rock formation with a ‘hollow’ overpass linking to the mainland.
Convenient pathways and well-kept tropical gardens line the grounds from Tanah Lot Temple to Batu Bolong, with resting spots offering shades and good viewpoints to both outcrops.
For those who love photography, during the sunset is the golden hour or magic hour. Capture an amazing sunset, enjoy unforgettable spectacular and astonishing sundown sight.
Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently transfer to the restaurant for dinner, then transfer back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Go on Bali's top adventure of Ayung River Rafting - see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- Strike your Instagram-worthy poses affront a stunning scenery of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint
- Bask in the breathtaking natural beauty of the UNESCO World Herigate Site Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Indulge in aromatic local coffees and herbal teas plus get the chance to try the rarest coffee in the world
- Experience sunset by the sea at Tanah Lot temple
- Travel by private air-conditioned car with a friendly local tour driver as a guide
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car on private basis
- English speaking driver as a guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Rafting facilities
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp