Snorkeling, Turtle Island, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Dinner
Snorkeling, Turtle Island, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Dinner is one of the most favorite tour package in Bali will give you extra personalize memory in Bali. Explore the see the beauty of panorama under sea water by doing the Snorkeling, enjoy the under water view through the Glass bottom boat, play along with the turtles and take picture are one of many fun things that we offer during your visit at the Turtle Island, realax at the golden beach of Padang Padang, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 12.00 PM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Start your day to visit Turtle Island, by crossing the beautiful beach with Glass Bottom Boat. While on a glass bottom boat, you will be accompanied by boat driver. From the glass bottom boat, you can enjoy the beautiful underwater scenery without having to dive. Coral reefs, a variety of ornamental fish, marine plants and other marine animals are maintained preserved.
Arriving on the Bali Turtle Island, the guide will be happy to invite you to see the green turtles. As the Island is dedicated for turtle conservation, it in there you can learn about the turtle life cycle, see their eggs and the little hatchlings. These little hatchlings will be protected until they are mature to be released into the ocean. And if you are lucky by coming at the right time, you can see how they are released. Play along with the turtles and take picture are one of many fun things that we offer during your visit at the island.
Next, see a beauty and charm of underwater scenery without having to dive to the bottom by doing Snorkeling. Snorkeling is done by swimming above the water surface using a 'diving mask', snorkel, and swim fins. Other activities are available here, like; Banana Boat, Jet Ski, Scuba Dive, Parasailing, and etc at your own personal cost.
After shower and changing your clothes, we will take you to visit the most famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese 'gapura' gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Continue trip to visit an ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Visit to the water sports center of Tanjung Benoa beach
- Explore the Island of turtle conservation
- Oportinity to enjoy the beautiful underwater scenery by Glass Botom Boat
- Seeing the beauty and charm of underwater scenery by Snorkeling
- Visit to Padang Padang beach as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Romatic dinner by the white-sandy beach Jimbaran Bay
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow