Bali Spa Package, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this evening Bali Spa Package, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner. Marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, catch a wonderful view at the sunset into deep blue Ocean, watch the mythological Kecak dance, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach. En route to this memorable Bali tour package you’re taken to Kupu Kupu Mas Spa in Jimbaran for reaxing Spa package in 2 hours.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 02.00 PM | Duration 7 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, Grab a comfortable seat as you are whisked away to the Kupu Kupu Mas Spa in Jimbaran. When you arrive, chat with staff about the treatments and then head to a tranquil room to being your therapeutic session.
Spend some time soaking your toes in a calming footbath, find comfort in a muscle-melting Balinese massage, treat your skin with a scrub and wash, enjoy a radiance-inducing tropical fruit body polish, and Flower Bath.
After that we will take you to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak (Monkey) dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana."
Continue to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- 2-hours spa package includes multiple treatments & therapies
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Watch the legendary Kecak fire dance
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- 2 hours Spa package
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Seafood Dinner
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow