Bali Tubing Adventure, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM
An awesome new combination tour of Bali Tubing Adventure, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour that brings you so close to the un spoiled nature of Bali. Explore the coffe farm, enjoy the volcano view, picturesque rice terraces, colorfull Ubud palace and discover Ubud Market, browse through stalls selling a range of handicrafts, carvings, and textiles, all of which make for ideal souvenirs.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Penet river, located at Tanah Wuk, Sangeh. With natural surroundings, wild water and the rural environment, guests can experience an unforgettable journey, floating and riding the waves for 3.5 kms, taking approximately 1.5 hours. With nature and green lush vegetation, drifting in the river and its unexpected wild waters and waterfalls, guests are ensured a fun and adventurous journey. Each person will be protected with private tubing, elbow and knee pads, led by an experienced guide. At the end of the rafting trip, guests will be invited to observe beautiful horizontal natural caves. The journey is completed with lunch at Lembah Penet Restaurant, offering a natural breathtaking view and delicious food.
Continue trip to Kintmani, witness the gorgeous view of Batur Volcano, overlooks It's tranquil crater lake, the temperature are cooler and breezing, take your time for take some photo shoot. The last small eruption in 1963 and 1990 the visitors may the smoke come out from the lowest crater. Next to explore the coffee farm at Temen village, is peacefully spices garden with local spices like coffee, vanilla, clove, fruits and take your time to taste the local coffee, ginger, tea and others local product, see how they make coffee in traditional way. The famous Bali gold coffee is animal Luwak Coffee which is come from the animal feces and very good for the health. After that we will take you to Tegalalang where you can see the most beautifull view of rice terraces, and visiting Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. Last stop will be at bud Market, browse through stalls selling a range of handicrafts, carvings, and textiles, all of which make for ideal souvenirs. Then transfer back your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Enjoy an awesome Bali river tubing
- Wonderfull volcano view and lake
- Explore the coffee farm and spices garden
- See the picturesque rice terraces
- Discover Ubud palace and Ubud art market.
✪ Additional Info
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- Private tour, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Get special discount for group booking
US $ 80 per person
- Fully air-conditioned car (private basis)
- English speaking tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- International Safety Standard Equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained river tubing guide
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or Strapped sandals
✪ Price Included
✪ Rafting Inclusions
✪ WHAT TO BRING ?
✪ How to Book ?
Please fill the form bellow