Bali Tubing Adventure, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour
An awesome new combination tour package of Bali Tubing Adventure, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour that brings you so close to the un spoiled nature of Bali. Explore the coffe farm, enjoy the volcano view, picturesque rice terraces, colorfull Ubud palace and discover Ubud Market, browse through stalls selling a range of handicrafts, carvings, and textiles, all of which make for ideal souvenirs.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside to Pakerisan river. Upon arrival at the riverbank, your expert guide fits you with a wetsuit, helmet, lifejacket, and safety harness. After a safety briefing and instructions, hop aboard your inflatable tube and begin navigating a series of narrow passages and streams. Enjoy your adventure which will go for around 4.5 kilometers taking around 1.5 hours. Enjoy the flow of the river water which is sourced from springs, clear and fresh. You will also enjoy the great view around you including the green rice paddy fields, stone gap, waterfalls, local people doing their daily activities and some animals on the riverside.
After shower and changing your clothes we will take you to Kintamani volcano, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Visiting majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Adrenaline-pumping tubing ride along the River
- Dramatic, narrow canyon walls & fast-flowing river water
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- See the most beutiful view of rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore the famous Ubud art market
US $ 80
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Tube, life jacket, helmet, and safety harness
- Safety briefing and vehicle instruction
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ River Tubing facilities
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp