Ubud, Taman Ayun, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Get a glimpse of Bali's cultural heritage while visiting traditional Balinese villages renowned for their craftsmanship in silver, woodcarving, and painting on this Ubud, Taman Ayun, Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Then explore to the palace of Ubud's last King, and the Sacred Monkey Forest, and stroll through the local market. This Bali tour package also bring you to the ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun, and Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah Lot. Witness the splendour of a sunset as the setting sun paints the waters of the ocean.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 10.00 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk village, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces, and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Continue trip to Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before head the restaurant for lunch.
Next, to Pura Taman Ayun, the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time.Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of art & heritage at unique Balinese villages
- Demonstration of traditional woodcarving process
- Visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Traditional & modern arts & crafts at Ubud's lively market
- A visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Photo opportunity at ancient, wave-washed Tanah Lot Temple
- Spectacular sunset views from Bali's western coastline
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow