Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner. Marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, watch the mythological Kecak dance, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach. Convenience of private transport from your hotel with a knowledgeable Bali tour guide is included on this tour.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 03.30 PM | Duration 6 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak (Monkey) dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana."
Continue to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Watch the legendary Kecak fire dance
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Seafood Dinner
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp