Bali Wake Board
Pick up time : One Request
Bali Wake Board is a special game for those the fans of skiing, this is done on the water by attracted on speed boat at high speed. Feel the jumping sensation when your ski board crashing the waves along Tanjung Benoa, south part of Bali. For those of you who have mastered the game, you can do a free style according to your ability. Bali Wake Board is a surface water sport which involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of a body of water. It was developed from a combination of water skiing, snow board and surfing techniques. The rider is usually towed behind a motor boat; typically at speeds of 18-24 miles per hour board and surfing techniques.And depend on the water conditions, board size, rider's weight and rider's comfort speed.
The rider of Wake Board is usually towed behind a motor boat; typically at speeds of 18-24 miles per hour board and surfing techniques. Using edging techniques, the rider can move outside of the wake or cut rapidly in toward the wake. Jumps are performed by hitting the wake and launching into the air.
There is also the slider (a rail bar) in which a rider approaches and rides along keeping his balance. As the rope tightens the rider gains speed toward the wake. When the rider goes airborne, the tightened rope launches him. While in the air the rider attempts to do tricks using water Wake Board.
✪ Additional Info
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Maximum 60 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women
US $ 25 per person
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- 15 Minutes Wake Board
- Safety Equipment
- Wake board instructor
- Free using locker & Shower facilities
- Medical insurance
- Government tax
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sun glasses
✪ Price Included
✪ WHAT TO BRING ?
✪ BOOKING FORM