Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
If you are planning a trip to Bali, or you’re already there, you don’t want to miss going white water rafting then Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali should be your choice.
As Telaga Waja River Rafting is a favourite ‘class III and IV’ rapid that is perfect for those looking for adventure in the Bali outback, with moderate difficulty and various natural and cultural highlights along its 14km course.
It is a great way for families and friends to spend a day out on inflatable rafts carrying up to four, and to experience a different side of Bali.
This course lets you immerse yourself in the green valley surroundings of Rendang village with fresh mountain air, occasional sightings of wild exotic birds and pure excitement.
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Price
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Highlights
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Schedule
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Map Location
- Telaga Waja River Rafting Tips
Telaga Waja River located amongst a hilly region in the Karangasem regency. The name of the valley and river, Telaga Waja, means ‘steel pond’ in Balinese, owing to the once steady flow of red-hot lava resembling molten steel from the past eruption of Mount Agung.
The name aptly fits the current day rafting, as Telaga Waja River is indeed Bali’s most challenging river course. The solidified volcanic emission transformed into an assortment of magnificent boulders now scattered over its paddies and riverbeds.
Telaga Waja River sets up at part of the created nature's beauty starts at the slope of Mt. Abang runs through idyllic villages and jungle slopes along the area of Rendang distric onward to the area of Klungkung regency ends on the sea.
This is one of the longest river on east Bali start to runs southward Bali from southern slope of Mount Abang.
Mount Abang a peak at the south rim of Batur caldera as the nant of tremendous eruption which was probably happened at the same time as other super volcanic eruptions along volcanic belt of archipelago.
Telaga Waja River Rafting is close to the biggest temple of Bali, the Besakih and cut the foot of the highest mountain of Bali that Mount Agung on the west side.
With it’s specific current, clean water, natural views and soft rapid Telaga Waja River has becoming more and more popular among the adventure seekers on Bali to experience the thrill of holidays which combination between culture and nature.
❀ Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary
Get picked up from your hotel and ride in air-conditioned comfort to the banks of the Telaga Waja River.
Upon your arrival at starting point of Telaga Waja River Rafting, you receive a welcome drink, then complete training session, learning paddle techniques, safety information and tips.
Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader.
This exciting adventure takes you through the 14km of the Telagawaja's white water rapids, a medium route for rafting enthusiasts that also remains suitable for beginners and families (so long as you have a taste for adventure!).
From the moment you drop into the first set of rapids, your heart and adrenaline start pumping.
A never-ending spray of white water blasts your face as you fly past steep banks and ancient trees clinging to the cliff side. Your rafting guides instruct and work with you to navigate through torrents, twists, tight turns and inclined rapids.
Overhead obstacles, narrow gorges and breathtaking views of terraced rice plains set the stage for a magnificent climax. Up ahead – the water dam! Hold on, take a deep breath and down you go.
During the rafting, you'll pass some bamboo bridges, waterfall, and the last action will jump at Bajing dam are 4 meters high.
At the end of your trip, paddle to shore and grab a quick shower while your guide helps put the finishing touches on a savory buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties.
After you clean up and dry off, tuck into this tasty spread and relax by the water before you catch a lift back to your hotel.
❀ Ayung River Rafting Bali Highlights
- Go on Bali's 1# Bali white water rafting of Telaga Waja River rafting
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges & beautiful scenery
- River with torrents, twists, tight turns & inclined rapids
- Epic whitewater rafting down Class II, Class III, and Class IV rapids
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
- Convenient & stress-free roundtrip hotel transportation
❀ Telaga Waja River Rafting Sessions & Schedules
Telaga Waja River Rafting has two sessions, morning session and afternoon session with different pickup schedule based on your location and area.
But we recommend you to choose morning session as we know the water of river in the morning are still clear and fresh.
Ayung River Rafting Morning Session
07.00 – 07.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area
07.30 – 07.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
09.09 – 09.15 AM |Candidasa area
08.30 - 08.45 AM | Ubud area
Ayung River Rafting Afternoon Session
11.00 – 11.15 AM | Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area
11.30 – 11.45 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
12.30 – 12.45 PM |Candidasa area
12.30 – 12.45 PM | Ubud area
We offer three option prices such as Own Transport, Sharing, and Private.
- Sharing mean your pick up and drop off will be share with other participant
- Pivate mean there is no other participant in your car, just only you and your companion
- Own transport participant to come to the Telaga Waja River Rafting location by him self
❀ Telaga Waja River Rafting Tips
We suggest you bring short pants or a swimsuit, a change of dry clothes, sunscreen, hat, or strapped sandals, and extra money for drinks and souvenirs.
A water resistant bag will be available to keep things dry on the boat (such as a camera) but to be on the safe side we suggest you leave valuables at home
While we provide you a dry bag to place your camera and video camera, we think it is safer to use our photographer for photos (you can purchase them at our photo corner at Rp. 75,000/photo).
Rafting is a group effort, do not try on paddling harder but work together as a team for smooth unison paddling. Front rafters need to watch each other and maintain the sync while everyone else has to follow their leads.
Follow your guide, this is the most important one. Your guide will always know better than you. They know the rivers that they run.
They will tell you how and when to paddle, where to swim in case you fall out. So remain alert and always keep an ear open for your guide’s instructions.❀ Telaga Waja River Rafting Map Location
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali is located in the village of Muncan, Rendang distric, Karangasem regency, which neighbors to Klungkung district.
This area can reached within approximately 1,5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak and other areas in the Southern Bali.
Various rafting companies operate along this river, each with different starting and finish points.
At Bali Cheapest Tours we only provided you best of the best and reable rafting companies like BMW Rafting, and Alam Bali Rafting as #1 Bali white water rafting.
- Comfortable air-conditioned car transfer
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
Co-Founder of Bali Cheapest Tours
We’re all about cheap holidays and low-cost deals. We've got plenty to satisfy your travel bug on our wide selection of Bali Tour Packages featuring Bali's best places.
Which crafted to match any travel style, travel period, touring needs and budget for a journey that’s perfect for you.