White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour
White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour is an exiting combination tour package in Bali. That take you to enjoy the fun adventure of white water rafting on Bali's longest river, and travel into the island countryside to discover Ubud—Bali’s cultural heart.
Beside experience the thrill of white water rafting on Ayung river, we also take you visit some of most popular places and attractions in Ubud, such as; Ubud Monkey Forest, Puri Saren Agung, Pura Taman Saraswati Temple, and enjoy the sunset from famous Campuhan Ridge Walk.
White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour is included of comfortable air-conditioned car transfer, entrance fees, lunch, International safety standard rafting equipment with professionally trained rafting guide.
❀ White Water Rafting Ubud Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region or an unforgettable day of adventure of white water rafting adventure. Upon your arrival at your starting point, spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your white water rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader. Along the way, stop off at a tranquil pool surrounded by thick jungle and take a few minutes to go for a refreshing swim. Snap some photos of vine-covered cliffs and thick tree canopies and then hop back in your boat to finish your ride.
At the end, help pull your boat onto shore, grab a shower if you'd like, and follow the smells of a delicious buffet lunch featuring Indonesian specialties to a viewpoint with breathtaking vistas of rolling hills.
Relax here for the remainder of the afternoon and then catch a convenient ride to Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques.
Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung. The palace is very beautiful with artistic traditional building and contains the high aesthetics value. The dynamics of creative arts and a rich culture creates the perfect getaway to experience a different side of Bali in addition to the natural attractions on the island.
Next to Ubud Traditional Art Market locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Ubud Art Market is the best art market in Bali, where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Continue trip to Pura Taman Saraswati Temple is a beautiful Balinese Hindu temple in Ubud, dedicated to the goddess Sarasvati. Accessible from the Jalan Kajeng side street off the main road of Jalan Raya Ubud, next to Ubud palace, and just behind Café Lotus.
The temple is a great stopover along your leisure walks through Ubud town, offering sightseeing and photo opportunities with its classical Balinese temple architecture and a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses.
At the end of the day head to Campuhan Ridge Walk is a free and easy nature trek located in the central of Ubud. You will feel a peaceful atmosphere attack your mind after entering this ridge.
Slopes as far as the eye can see are an undulating sea of green, covered in tall reed grass. You may say this place is like the heaven of beauty with full of romantic impression in every single view. After that transfer back to your hotel.
❀ White Water Rafting Ubud Tour Highlights
- Challenging & adventurous rafting on Bali's longest river
- Class III rapids & tranquil sections for a varied experience
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- Incredible photo opportunities of wildlife along the river
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
- Watching playful monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- A chance to explore Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Visit a beautiful temple of Pura Taman Saraswati
- Enjoy incredible nature view & sunset at Campuhan Ridge Walk
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp