Denpasar Bali City Tour
The capital of Bali, Denpasaris a bustling city that's home to cultural museums, shopping malls, markets, and an affluent business district. Explore the top attractions of this lively hub with an experienced Bali tour guide on this Denpasar Bali City Tour. Explore the historic Puputan Square, and stroll through the vibrant traditional market. Bali Museum to see archeological objects and the Bajra Sandhi monument for insight into the history of warfare on the island.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 7 hours
After convenient hotel pickup, take to the roads that lead to the island's capital city to discover a Balinese cultural hub. Your first stop is at the historic Puputan Square situated in the Denpasar’s city center. This busy gathering place is a favorite of locals and travelers alike, thanks to its mix of open space and intriguing monuments. Check out the memorial to the Balinese family, which commemorates the battle of the rajas of Badung against the invading Dutch army in 1906.
Continue from there to Bali’s Museum, just adjacent to the former royal palace. Wander the museum’s collection for around 30 to 40 minutes, admiring its range of artifacts covering everything from 20th century art to pre-historic times. The museum is also home to range of items celebrating Indonesian culture such as musical instruments, sculpture, theatrical masks, textiles and paintings. Keep your eyes out for exhibits dedicated to Balinese tooth filing as well as marriage and cremation events.
Proceed next to the colorful Pasar Badung, a sprawling market where locals head to sell and bargain for everything from food to home goods. This pasar (an Indonesian word for ‘market’) is the largest on Bali, and features such foodstuffs as spices, fruits and other edibles sourced from across the island.
Next stop at Bali Art Center is the culture building complex with the best style of Balinese traditional architecture. It is featuring the good lay-out building of amphitheater to be a place/hall of show performance purpose. It is symbolizing the twiddling of Mandara Giri mount in the milk ocean and spattering the Amerta holy water for the life of endless as according to nature of dynamic culture and stayed alive during the human being still dwell the earth planet. This amphitheater can accommodate up to 6.000 audiences for the show of colossal both for modern and also traditional. This Taman Budaya (Cultural Park) is opened in the year 1973 with the Bali Artistry Party (Pesta Kesenian Bali) within one month. On that month, there are full of entertainment amusement traditional dance, exhibition, and other cultural activities.
Conclude your tour with a visit to the Bajra Sandhi Monument. Discover the history of the Balinese people's struggle against Dutch colonists and see one of the city's most famous monuments, with 17 dioramas commemorating Balinese freedom fighters. This monument contains 33 dioramas describing the history of the prehistoric (300,000 BC) that the humans are still moving and highly depends on the nature until the independence era (1950 – 1975) where the development of Bali are covering all aspects such as political, economic and social cultures. After that enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Exploration of Denpasar, the capital of Bali
- Historic Puputan Square, memorializing colonial history
- Discovery of arts, culture & history at Bali Museum
- A visit to Badung Market—the largest market on the island
- Iconic architecture & Balinese history at Bajra Sandhi
US $ 35
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp