Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour
Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour is the top-selling half day trip in Bali. Take you on journeys to Tanah Lot Temple as the most visited and photographed temple in Bali. The temple is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km northwest of Kuta.
This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below, with as background the colorful sky at dusk, lit by the slowly disappearing setting sun.
The itinerary of Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour also takes you to Taman Ayun Temple or Pura Taman Ayun, as the Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire. And Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, which is dwelt by the group of monkeys where there is a secret Hindu temple residing in this forest surrounded by the pure natures.
Tanah Lot Temple Sunset price is included of all the entrance fees and tickets, dinner, tax, and comfortable air-conditioned car transfer with expert knowledgeable Balinese guide.
❀ Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 02.00 PM | Duration 6 hours
Meet up with your private driver/guide in front of your hotel at a pre-arranged time chosen to fit your schedule. Your first stop is at Taman Ayun or Pura Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire.
This temple was built circa 1634 by the then ruler of the Mengwi kingdom, Tjokerda Sakti Blambangan, with Chinese architectural inspirations, and underwent a significant restoration project in 1937.
The temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
The name ‘Taman Ayun’ translates as ‘beautiful garden’. The vast encircling pools were once royal recreational places for the palace maids who would sail small canoes. Now the pools and ponds are fenced and visitors are denied entrance.
Continue trip to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, located in the village of Kutuh in the district of Marga, Tabanan, Bali. The small forest of 12ha is inhabited by hundreds of grey long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis). The natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere.
Inside the forest is a namesake temple, usually referred to as Pura Dalem Kahyangan Kedaton. This expansive complex is nestled amidst the dense woodland. Pathways surrounding the moss-covered temple walls provide a nice ambling tour, while the many places to stop and look over the shoulder-high partitions provide an insightful view into the temple grounds.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the most visited and photographed temple in Bali. The temple is also considered as one of the most important landmarks in Bali with its unique surroundings and is said to have been founded by the 16th century priest Nirarha.
Tanah Lot Temple located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, Bali, and approximate 20km northwest of Kuta. This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below.
And while the purpose of it is to disseminate the teachings of Hinduism, it has remained to be the first hotspot both for worshippers and visitors who wished to enjoy the sunset and the beach itself. The site has smaller shrines alongside the outstanding facilities such as the shops, cultural park with regular dance performances and restaurants.
Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently transfer to the restaurant for dinner, then transfer back to your hotel.
❀ Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour Highlights
- A trip to the most visited and photographed temple
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton
- Take yourself back to the 16th century temple of Tanah Lot
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
- Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner at local restaurant
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp