Bali Mountain Cycling and Ayung RaftingThis tour is popular for all the family and adds value and excitement to your holiday in Bali. The spectacular Mountain cycling is cycle through lush valleys and past historical temples while you wonder at volcanic Mount Batur combined with the famous White water rafting on the Ayung River where you will travel through an exotic tropical landscape down 27 sets of class II-III rapids.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
After getting picked up from your hotel, head toward the volcanic slopes of Mount Batur for stunning views of the rim and the navy-blue waters of Lake Batur, resting just beneath the crater's edge. Fuel up with a light breakfast and sip warm mugs of coffee or tea while you get set up with a mountain bike and a snug-fitting helmet. When you're ready to go, pedal off after your guide, following them down winding roads with a tranquil ride through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Kintamani. See the striking Mount Batur volcano in the distance while you pedal through historical villages with ancient temples, lush valleys, and emerald green rice terraces.
Refuel with a tasty lunch at the renowned Rafting restaurant before your adventure continues with whitewater rafting on the Ayung River. Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
The professional trained guide will safety maneuver you through around 10 km of 2.5 hours of exciting class II & III rapids. Along the way, stop off at a tranquil pool surrounded by thick jungle and take a few minutes to go for a refreshing swim. Snap some photos of vine-covered cliffs and thick tree canopies and then hop back in your boat to finish your ride.
At the end, help pull your boat onto shore, grab a shower if you'd like, and relax here for the remainder of the afternoon and then catch a convenient ride back to your hotel.
❀ Additional Info
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
US $ 85
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- International Safety Standard Equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting and cycling guide
- Cycling equipment
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
❀ Price Included
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp