East Nusa Penida Day Tour: Discover the Wonders of the Island
Explore the stunning natural scenery of East Nusa Penida on a day trip from Bali. Enjoy the craggy cliffs and clear waters of the island, stroll up to Thousand Island Viewpoint and relax on the white sands of Diamond Beach on this All-inclusive East Nusa Penida Island Day Tour.
There’s no doubt that Nusa Penida is beautiful or worth your visit. This stunning island is one place worth being on your itinerary and is an island that I highly suggest you make time for in your Bali trip.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 55 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 65 per person - (Group of 3)
- US$ 70 per person - (Group of 2)
- Pay after the trip ends using US dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
Our All-inclusive Nusa Penida day tour will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our friendly local English speaking driver who which will take you to Sanur Port where you’ll hop on a high-speed public boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida.
On this East Nusa Penida Island Day Tour, we will take you to the most famous, most instagrammable and must-see spots at the east part of the island, including:
- Diamond Beach
- Atuh Beach
- Thousand Islands Viewpoint
- Treehouse called ‘Rumah Pohon’
- Goa Giri Putri Underground Temple
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver for the day. Let us take care of everything - tickets, entrance fees, where to go and even where to eat!
Your driver will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots!
For an exciting, authentic and personal experience of beautiful Bali, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Embark on a East Nusa Penida day trip from Bali and enjoy a full day of adventure and breathtaking views
- Stroll up to Thousand Island Viewpoint and relax on the white sands of Diamond Beach.
- Admire the beautiful nderground temple of Goa Giri Putri
- 06.30 AM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 07.30 AM — Arrive at Sanur fast boat port
- You’ll hop on a high speed boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida.
- 08.30 AM — Arrive at Nusa Penida Island
- Admire the beauty of Nusa Penida harbor with stunning views and start your trip
- 09.30 AM — Arrive at Atuh Beach
- Explore Nusa Penida’s most iconic locations. The natural rock arch that stretches over crystal clear turquoise waters will have you in awe as soon as you lay eyes on it.
- 10.30 AM — Arrive at Thousand Island Viewpoint
- Incridible viewpoints with limestone cliffs and you’ve ever seen in your life.
- 11.40 AM — Arrive at Rumah Pohon (Tree House)
- An amazing treehouse overlooks one of the gorgeous bays known as Thousand Island
- 12.30 PM — Arrive at Local restaurant
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent ocean view
- 01.30 PM — Arrive at Diamond Beach
- Enjoy expansive view of the beach, rock formations, and ocean are simply stunning.
- 03.00 PM — Arrive at Goa Giri Putri Cave Temple
- Dircover nderground temple, that built in one of the largest caves in Nusa Penida, accessed by a winding staircase.
- 04.00 PM — Teturn back to the Nusa Penida harbor
- Enjory the sunset during you fast boat back to Sanur port, Bali.
- 05.30 PM — Arrive at Sanur
- Arrive at Sanur port and travel back to your hotel
Climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the brilliant blue sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Meet your driver on arrival and begin your day trip by air-conditioned van. See pristine white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, and lush vegetation along the way.
Visit the famous Atuh Beach is one of Nusa Penida’s most iconic locations. The natural rock arch that stretches over crystal clear turquoise waters will have you in awe as soon as you lay eyes on it.
Atuh Beach is abundant with rock shelters and is overlooked by a cliff. But the stunning coral reefs are what bring Atuh to life, especially during low tide when at their full glory like haven on earth.
The sun rays make the ocean glisten as though it were mixed with diamonds. There are small caves in and around the cliffs where you can swim into and explore the rock structures.
The clarity of the turquoise waters, the gorgeous white sandy beaches, the towering high cliff walls, beautiful green nature, and best of all it should be all yours, your own private beach!.
Continue trip Thousand Island Viewpoint is the cluster of exposed minerals that had been eroded over time, some of the mineral breaks of from the main island and turn out to be the towering rock with vegetation on top of it.
In addition, there’s accommodation in this area called ‘Rumah Pohon’ Treehouse, literally built on the side of the cliff. It’s one of the most Easternly points you can reach on this tour.
The views from the Rumah Pohon Molenteng grounds are beautiful and waking up in the treehouse would be like something out of a movie!.
After lunch we will take you to Diamond Beach which is an untouched, white-sand and silky blue water bay on the eastern tip of Nusa Penida.
You can walk up all the way up to a small building where you find a viewpoint overlooking the beach.
The view from the top on Diamond Beach is one directly from the postcards. A stunning white beach, silky blue water, limestones, and palm trees are creating a dream destination.
There is fantastic rock in the beach and will be great backdrop for taking some photos. The water is really clear crystal and pure.
Enjoy walking around and let your foot sense the magic sand, and touch this virgin beach make you such in new world, away from hustle and hide in beauty.
At the end of the day our driver will take you underground to the most unique temple you've ever seen as it is located, in Nusa Penida's biggest natural cave!
This is not for the fainthearted as it will require a little bravery: to be able to enter the cave you'll need to crawl through some very narrow and dark passages.
But don't worry because the cave opens up sizably just a few meters into the crawl space! You'll be rewarded with a walk through the island's major cultural attraction: the Giri Putri Cave Temple
Then your driver transfer back to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur (Bali mainland. Arrive back in Sanur, the driver will escort you back to your hotel.
Overall, this East Nusa Penida Day Tour from Bali definitely needs to be added to your Bali bucket list! The exquisite beauty of the natural attractions on the island is truly like no other in the world!
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Round-trip fast boat tickets
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned car during the trip on private basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Nusa Penida is still a fairly undeveloped island and lacks infrastructure. Some destinations require navigating bumpy dirt even small roads. So please mind before you book this tour!
- Not suitable for; Pregnant women, People with mobility impairments, and People with heart problems
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary.
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
Know before you book!