Kelingking Beach Tour with Nusa Penida Legendary Spots
Looking for the best Nusa Penida Tour Itinerary 2023 from Bali? Please let us introduce you to the ultimate little getaway of a lifetime: Kelingking Beach Tour with Nusa Penida Legendary Spots
This once-in-a-lifetime Nusa Penida tour, will take you the most iconic and legendary spots on the island of Nusa Penida, including;Kelingking Cliff, Diamond Cliff, Atuh Cliff, the Famous Rumah Pohon Tree House and Thousand Islands Viewpoint.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 55 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 65 per person - (Group of 3)
- US$ 70 per person - (Group of 2)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
This all-inclusive Nusa Penida day tour from Bali will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our friendly local English speaking driver who which will take you to Sanur Port where you’ll hop on a high-speed public boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida.
Once you arrive in paradise, your lovely driver will take you to see all of the legendary spots on the island, including:
- Kelingking Beach Viewpoint
- Atuh Beach
- Thausand Island Viewpoint
- Tree House (Rumah Pohon)
- Diamond Beach
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver for the day. Let us take care of everything - tickets, entrance fees, where to go and even where to eat!
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots!
For an exciting, authentic and personal experience of the most iconic and Instagram-worthy spots on the island of Nusa Penida, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Explore fully both the legendary spots East and West Nusa Penida and get amazing photos at each one! Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Make a stop at Kelingking Beach and have your photo taken with the famed T-Rex-shaped cliffs as your backdrop
- Capture amazing pictures from Incridible Thausand Island viewpoints with limestone cliffs and you’ve ever seen in your life.
- Relax on the white sand beaches Diamond beach, far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway.
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
This tour will begin early in the morning with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa, and you’ll be taken to Sanur Port where you’ll hop on a high speed boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida.
- 06.30 AM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 07.30 AM — Arrive at Sanur fast boat port
- You’ll hop on a high speed boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida.
- 08.30 AM — Arrive at Nusa Penida Island
- Admire the beauty of Nusa Penida harbor with stunning views and start your trip
- 09.30 AM — Arrive at Kelingking Beach viewpoints
- Discover multiple viewpoints around the edge of the cliffs, offering spectacular views up and down the coastline of Nusa Penida.
- 11.30 AM — Arrive at Atuh Beach
- Explore Nusa Penida’s most iconic locations. The natural rock arch that stretches over crystal clear turquoise waters will have you in awe as soon as you lay eyes on it.
- 12.00 PM — Arrive at Thousand Island Viewpoint
- Incridible viewpoints with limestone cliffs and you’ve ever seen in your life.
- 12.30 PM — Arrive at Local restaurant
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent ocean view
- 01.30 PM — Arrive at Rumah Pohon (Tree House)
- An amazing treehouse overlooks one of the gorgeous bays known as Thousand Island
- 02.30 PM — Arrive at Diamond Beach
- Enjoy expansive view of the beach, rock formations, and ocean are simply stunning.
- 03.30 PM — Teturn back to the Nusa Penida harbor
- Enjory the sunset during you fast boat back to Sanur port, Bali.
- 05.30 PM — Arrive at Sanur
- Arrive at Sanur port and travel back to your hotel
Climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the brilliant blue sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Meet your driver on arrival and begin your day trip by air-conditioned van. See pristine white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, and lush vegetation along the way.
After 40 – 50minutes crossing Badung Strait you will be areached Toya Pakeh Harbor in Nusa Penida Island. And once you land, your lovely local driver as your guide will take you to see all of the famously stunning spots on the island
First stop at Kelingking Beach also known as Kelingking Secret Point Beach, an incredible hidden beach which framed by towering, steep cliffs, deep turquoise blue waters further embraced by powdery white sand with the most amazing view like heaven on earth.
The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike, however the view of Kelingking is arguably more popular than the beach itself.
From the viewpoint, visitors look down onto the white sand enveloped by the famous limestone headland that reaches out into the Indian Ocean.
Where the viewpoint that is hard to believe that it's real, when you see it for the first time, and 100% guranteed the most spectacular place you will have ever seen.
The reason why Kelingking Beach is such a popular location is that the cliffs form the shape of a T-Rex (think Jurassic Park logo) .
And the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex can be seen on the left of the bay and the body and tail wrap around to the right.
Guranteed you can't find mesmerising place and beach like this in any parts of this world, except on Nusa Penida Island.
Next stop will be at the most famous Atuh Beach is one of Nusa Penida’s most iconic locations. The natural rock arch that stretches over crystal clear turquoise waters will have you in awe as soon as you lay eyes on it.
Atuh Beach is abundant with rock shelters and is overlooked by a cliff. But the stunning coral reefs are what bring Atuh to life, especially during low tide when at their full glory like haven on earth.
The sun rays make the ocean glisten as though it were mixed with diamonds. There are small caves in and around the cliffs where you can swim into and explore the rock structures.
The clarity of the turquoise waters, the gorgeous white sandy beaches, the towering high cliff walls, beautiful green nature, and best of all it should be all yours, your own private beach!.
Continue trip Thousand Island Viewpoint is the cluster of exposed minerals that had been eroded over time, some of the mineral breaks of from the main island and turn out to be the towering rock with vegetation on top of it.
In addition, there’s accommodation in this area called ‘Rumah Pohon’ Treehouse, literally built on the side of the cliff. It’s one of the most Easternly points you can reach on this tour.
The views from the Rumah Pohon Molenteng grounds are beautiful and waking up in the treehouse would be like something out of a movie!.
After lunch we will take you to Diamond Beach which is an untouched, white-sand and silky blue water bay on the eastern tip of Nusa Penida.
You can walk up all the way up to a small building where you find a viewpoint overlooking the beach.
The view from the top on Diamond Beach is one directly from the postcards. A stunning white beach, silky blue water, limestones, and palm trees are creating a dream destination.
There is fantastic rock in the beach and will be great backdrop for taking some photos. The water is really clear crystal and pure.
Enjoy walking around and let your foot sense the magic sand, and touch this virgin beach make you such in new world, away from hustle and hide in beauty.
Then you will head back home from Daimond Beach to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur. Arrive back in Sanur, our driver will escort you back to your hotel.
Overall, this Kelingking Beach Tour with Nusa Penida Legendary Spots can be an unforgettable vacation, with a multitude of unforgettable experiences to be had. As well as there are many highlights to choose from.
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Round-trip fast boat tickets
- English speaking driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car on private basis
- Air-conditioned car during the island trip on private basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Nusa Penida is still a fairly undeveloped island and lacks infrastructure. Some destinations require navigating bumpy dirt even small roads. So please mind before you book this tour!
- Not suitable for; Pregnant women, People with mobility impairments, and People with heart problems
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary.
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
Know before you book!