Nusa Penida One Day Tour
Nusa Penida One Day Tour is the top-rated and most popular island trip of Bali. Take you on journeys to experience and discover the true paradise island of Nusa Penida.
The Nusa Penida is an exotic and still virgin charming island nestled in the waters between Bali and Lombok has slowly but surely become a favorite with travelers for its beautiful beaches, rugged coastline and relaxed way of life.
Relax on the white sand beaches far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway as you visit the crystal-clear waters of Crystal Bay.
The Nusa Penida One Day Tour Itinerary also covered the exotic Broken Beach (Pasih Uug or Hollow beach), an amazing natural infinity pool of Angel's Billabong, and an incredible Kelingking Beach with its Viewpoint.
The price of Nusa Penida One Day Tour is included of; pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels, return fast boat (Sanue - Nusa Penida - Sanur), lunch, entrance fees, comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver/guide.
Picked up at 6.30am from the lobby of your accommodation. Your driver will escort you to Sanur Port for your speed boat Nusa Penida Island.
After 40 – 50minutes crossing Badung Strait you will be reached Toya Pakeh Harbor, and upon arrival at the port you will be greeted by friendly driver and get ready to start your memorable island tour.
First stop at Broken Beach locally name Pasih Uug is one of the top picturesque destinations on Nusa Penida, Bali, and is a great spot for travel photographers and panoramic view seekers.
Where there are reach of cliffs 50-200 meters high. Cliff circular shape and the middle forming holes like caves or tunnels sea. The sea water as if caught in the middle of the cliff that makes it seem a big pond.
Broken Beach has big natural pool, with about a hundred meters in diameter, created by sea abrasion and collapsed limestone hill in million years ago. This hole has 98 meter in diameter and offering unique and scenic view.
Incredible views like heaven on earth where in a middle of a cliff there is a circular hole and tunnels that penetrate directly to the sea, with breathtaking views of the ocean and the cliffs.
This mesmerising place, you can't find a beach like this in any parts of this world, except on Nusa Penida Island in Bali.
The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape. With its emerald hues and crystalline waters, the Angel’s Billabong is the epitome of stunning.
You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide.
There are a number of viewpoints of Angels Billabong, however most of the visitors is going down in the infinity pool itself.
When you reach in the infinity pool itself you will see the water is clear as crystal with its emerald hues.
After that our guide will take you to Kelingking Beach also known as Kelingking Secret Point Beach which top destinations on Nusa Penida.
An incredible hidden beach which framed by towering, steep cliffs, deep turquoise blue waters further embraced by powdery white sand with the most amazing view like heaven on earth.
The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike, however the view of Kelingking is arguably more popular than the beach itself.
From the viewpoint, visitors look down onto the white sand enveloped by the famous limestone headland that reaches out into the Indian Ocean.
Where the viewpoint that is hard to believe that it's real, when you see it for the first time, and 100% guranteed the most spectacular place you will have ever seen.
The reason why Kelingking Beach is such a popular location is that the cliffs form the shape of a T-Rex (think Jurassic Park logo) .
And the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex can be seen on the left of the bay and the body and tail wrap around to the right.
Guranteed you can't find mesmerising place and beach like this in any parts of this world, except on Nusa Penida Island.
Snap a great photos as much as you want. Then, indulge in a lunch of Indonesian dishes, that served in local resto.
At the end of the day head to Crystal Bay Beach is an Incredible secluded bay offering a small beach for swimming, snorkeling and diving.
This bay secluded cove with a 200-metre stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida Island.
Its a quiet arc of white-grey sand set amid rocky, scrubby outcrops, with a small jagged islet off shore and rugged Nusa Ceningan in the distance.
The bay itself offers a sandy area in the middle and stunning coral reefs on its fringes.
And the sandy area features good macro life such as nudibranchs, crabs, shrimps and cuttlefish.
Relax on shore or go snorkeling if time is enough and the snorkelling equipment will can be rented from the locals with your own cost.
Then you will head back home from Crystal Bay Beach to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur. Arrive back in Sanur, our driver will escort you back to your hotel.
- A day trip to discover Penida's top destinations and photogenic attractions.
- Enjoy views of the beautiful Bali sea from your high speed boat
- Marvel the exotic Broken beach/Pasih Uug
- A chance to swim in a natural infinity pool at Angel's Billabong
- See incredible views and great photo opportunities in Kelingking Beach Viewpoint
- Relax & Swim at the crystal-clear waters of Crystal Bay
US $ 80
- Return fast boat tickets (Sanur - Nusa Penida - Sanur)
- Pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Lunch (Vegetarian option is available)
- All the entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done once arrival, and can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran areas.
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp