Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour, and 2 Hours Spa Package
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 11 hours
Start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Grab a window seat as you ride into the countryside to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding Bali river rafting adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
Next, a tranquil drive through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Tegalalang village, to see the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Next stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
At the end of the day head to Bali Orchid Spa to enjoy 2 hours Spa package. When you arrive, chat with staff about the treatments and then head to a tranquil room to being your therapeutic session. Spend some time soaking your toes in a calming footbath, find comfort in a muscle-melting Balinese massage, treat your skin with a scrub and wash, enjoy a radiance-inducing tropical fruit body polish, and Flower Bath. This treatment will also improve blood circulation and recharge your energy after a long and active day.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Conquer the thrilling Class II-IV rapids of the Ayung River
- Panoramic view of Tegalalang rice terrace
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Discover UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Enjoy 2 hours Spa package
US $ 70
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- 2 hours Spa package
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
❀ Rafting facilities
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp