Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour with Dinner
Admire the breathtaking views at Tanah Lot Temple and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Stroll around the temple and learn about local culture on a guided excursion of Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour
This is one the top-selling half day trip in Bali. You will also have the opportunity to visit Taman Ayun, a magnificent 17th century royal family temple, as well as Alas Kedaton temple and forest.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 30 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 35 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 40 per person - (Group of 2-3)
- US$ 70 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
This all-inclusive half day tour will begin in the afternoon, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver and tour guide. A member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great experience!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience. Let us take care of everything for you! Don’t worry about entrance fees, tickets, where to go or where to eat? We've got everything covered.
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Batu Bolong Temple
Fact or fiction, the craggy rock temple out at sea is truly spectacular. Once you’ve snapped your photos, sit back and watch a classic Tanah Lot sunset as the sky turns pink and orange.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset at Tanah Lot Temple, one of the most photographed temples in Bali. And learn about the richness of Balinese culture, history and religion from your guide.
- Marvel at the World Heritage Site, Ayun Temple, with its traditional architecture.
- Meet some playful monkeys when exploring the Alas Kedaton Temple and Forest
Enjoy a private car with just you and your gang for a comfortable and convenient journey. So book your tour with us today. We are excited to show you around Bali!
Your driver/guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots!
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
- 02.00 PM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 03.00 PM — Arrive at Taman Ayun Temple
- Experience Bali’s Cultural Treasure of 17th century creation was built as a family temple of Mengwi Empire.
- 04.00 PM — Arrive at Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton
- 05.30 PM — Arrive at Tanah Lot Temple
- This is one of Bali's most important landmarks, which is famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
- 07.00 PM — The OCEAN
- Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner at local restaurant
- 08.30 PM — Return to the hotel for an evening at leisure
Picture this: dramatic cliffs, crashing waves, wild sea spray and an orange sun sinking below the horizon. If the setting sun on Tanah Lot isn’t enough, the temple itself is bound to inspire. Hop on an afternoon adventure to one of Bali’s best-loved spots.
Start your trip with convenient pickup directly from your hotel, and first stop at Taman Ayun Temple is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar.
Taman Ayun Temple is also one of six royal temples in Bali making it very important both spiritually and historically. The temple’s name Taman Ayun translates to the ‘Garden Temple in the Water’.
Built in 1634 by a king of the Mengwi dynasty, the impressive complex stands on an island in a river, with its inner temple surrounded by a moat. Its Balinese name translates to mean ‘Garden Temple in the Water.
This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
Many visitors enjoy stopping off at the temple to wander around the grounds, and see the many architectural and historical highlights of this Balinese landmark. It is a great place to marvel at the early and traditional Balinese architectural features that prevail on the island.
Next to, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is located in the village of Kutuh in the district of Marga, Tabanan, Bali. Approximately 25km northeast of Denpasar, the island’s provincial capital city, and 4.5km from Tabanan. The small forest of 12ha is inhabited by hundreds of grey long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis).
Inside the forest is a namesake temple, usually referred to as Pura Dalem Kahyangan Kedaton. This expansive complex is nestled amidst the dense woodland. Pathways surrounding the moss-covered temple walls provide a nice ambling tour, while the many places to stop and look over the shoulder-high partitions provide an insightful view into the temple grounds.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is as iconic as the island of Bali. This temple dedicated to the God of Sea, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean.
The Tanah Lot Temple also considered as one of the most important landmarks in Bali with its unique surroundings and is said to have been founded by the 16th century priest Nirarha. This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below.
North of Tanah Lot is Batu Bolong Temple, similarly built on a rock formation with a ‘hollow’ overpass linking to the mainland. Convenient pathways and well-kept tropical gardens line the grounds from Tanah Lot Temple to Batu Bolong, with resting spots offering shades and good viewpoints to both outcrops.
For those who love photography, during the sunset is the golden hour or magic hour. Capture an amazing sunset, enjoy unforgettable spectacular and astonishing sundown sight. Witness the incredible sunset views and colourful hues over the sky & its reflection across the shimmering ocean waves.
Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently transfer to the restaurant for dinner, then transfer back to your hotel.
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Return hotel transfer on a private vehicle.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver as a tour guide
- Entrance tickets and fees to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- This itinerary can be customized according to your preferences and interests.
Know before you book