Tegenungan Waterfall Tour with Uma Pakel Swing
Discover beautiful temple, rice terraces, and learn about the Balinese culture, immerse yourself in the beauty of nature, and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures.
The itinerary of Tegenungan Waterfall Tour with Uma Pakel Swing are covered the most popular places like, Batuan Temple, Kintamani Volcano, and Tegalalang rice terraces.
As well as experience the freedom and thrill of swinging high above the trees of Uma Pakel Swing, and you will have oppurtinity to walk around into the local coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations.
All the entrance fees, donations, lunch, taxes, and comfortable air-conditioned car trassfer with expert and knowledgeable driver/guide is included.
❀ What You Can Expect
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Start your private excursion with a pickup from your hotel in Bali, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside.
Your first stop will be at Tegenungan Waterfall, is one of the most famous and best waterfall to visit in Bali, yet it still quite hidden away from the hustle and bustle.
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali, which located within a tropical jungle. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of the waterfall.
As the waterfall hid in a paradisiacal jungle, the sound of nature will set visceral effect. In conjunction with the calming water sound, the sounds of birds chirp complete the solemn atmosphere.
Swim in the pristine water, admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, and snap a few priceless of amazing photos.
Next, your guide takes you into the highlands of Kintamani Volcano for a panoramic view of the forested ridges around the volcanic caldera of Mount Batur.
Relax in the cold mountain breeze, and then enjoy your buffet lunch, that served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
After lunch we will take you to Tegalalang Rice Terraces is the most beautiful scenes of rice paddies in Bali, that located in the village of Tegalalang, the north side of Ubud.
This place is perfect for Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views. The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley.
Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue trip to Uma Pakel Swing which precisely located in one agrotourism location Luwak coffee with the name Uma Pakel Agrotourism.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures. Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
After your swing ride you will have oppurtinity to walk around into the local coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations. And you also can try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
At the end of the day we will take you to Pura Batuan Temple, referred to locally as ‘Pura Puseh lan Pura Desa Adat Batuan’, which features a grand complex of shrines laid out within its 0.65Ha complex.
This 11th century temple is incredibly ornate, with its elaborate carvings and decorative ornaments and shrines. The temple entrance has a splitgate structure, while the main temple is flanked by stone guardian statues.
A series of multi-tiered thatched-roof shrines within the temple’s inner courtyard are set in a layout that is typical of all large temple complexes in Bali. The temple pavilion’s wooden beams and ceilings are heavily engraved and gold gilded.
Snap a few priceless of amazing photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
❀ Tegenungan Waterfall Tour Highlights
- Immerse yourself and swim in the beauty of Tegenungan waterfall.
- Get stunning views of the volcano and scenic lake of Mt. Batur
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while overlooking the of Mt Batur volcano view and its crater lake.
- Learn from your guide about the Balinese way of life and the famous irrigation system at Tegallalang rice terrace.
- Fly over the jungle, experience incredible views on Uma Pakel Swing and snap some magical photos.
- Taste some of Bali's famous coffee produced using coffee cherries part digested by palm civets
- Admire the beauty incredibly ornate Pura Puseh Batuan Temple
- Travel by private air-conditioned car with a friendly local tour guide/driver
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp