Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Tour and Bali Swing Experience
Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Tour, Campuhan Ridge Walk Sunset is combined with the best of Ubud’s temples and waterfalls to allow you to experience the best of Ubud in only one day trip!
Famous for its lush green rice terraces and spiritual aura, Ubud is pure magic. With so many famous attractions and lesser known gems to visit including the Ubud Monkey Forest, rice terraces, temples and waterfalls
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 50 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 65 per person - (Group of 2-3)
- US$ 105 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
This privately guided, will start with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa, takes you to all most popular Instagram-med spots in Ubud at nowadays, Including; Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Jungle Swing and Campuhan Ridge Walk for sunset
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Alas Harum Bali
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Ubud Royal Palace
- Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Tour, Campuhan Ridge Walk Sunset is all-inlusive tours in Bali so you no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat! We’ve got you covered (lunch is even included!).
- Embark on a privately guided to all most popular Instagram-med spots in Ubud at nowadays.
- Immerse yourself and swim in the beauty of Tegenungan waterfall.
- Visit Ubud Monkey Forest and spot Asian Long Tail Macaques in their natural environment
- Take a ride on the Jungle Swing and strike your Instagram-worthy poses in front of a stunning scenery.
- Watch a beautiful sunset from Campuhan Ridge Walk. Lush, scenic locale known for its mellow hiking trails & sweeping hilltop views.
Enjoy a private car with just you and your gang for a comfortable and convenient journey. Your driver will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Ubud Instagram spots!
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
- 08.00 AM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 09.00 AM — Arrive at Tegenungan Waterfall
- Where you can walk up close to the cascades and step over the top rock to get amazing views of the surrounding jungle.
- 10.30 AM — Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Stroll along the Ceking rice terrace at Tegalalang and discover a series of beautifully arranged paddies which follows the traditional Balinese irrigation system called “Subak.”
- 11.30 AM — Arrive at Alas Harum Bali
- Where you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of string and swing above the valley or jungle. There will be the opportunity for lots of pictures.
- 12.00 PM — Lunch time!
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a beautiful of rice terraces view.
- 01.30 PM — Arrive at Ubud Monkey Forest
- It is home for over 600 long tail macaques roaming around in their natural habitat. Take a famous selfie with monkey at Ubud monkey sanctuary with the assistance of the local staff.
- 02.30 PM — Arrive at Ubud Palace and Ubud Market
- Ubud Palace (as known as Puri Saren) and Ubud Market across the main Ubud street. Perfect to learn the Ubud culture and wonderful location to get you some Bali Souvenir home.
- 05.00 PM — Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Witness a green hilly area filled with trees and views of rice fields. Experiencey the peace and tranquility of this location during sunset.
- 06.30 PM — Depart and return back to your hotel
Ubud is as spiritual as much as it is a tourist center and this unique combination makes it one of the top destinations not only in Bali but in the world!
On this tour you'll get to see the 'real' Ubud and its highlights, giving you the opportunity to see the best this town has to offer. Here are top destinations covered into Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Tour and Bali Swing Experience, with details on what you can expect to see and do :
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall.
Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above.
A great discharge of water falls down along a cliff full of damp plants. The nature water shower with the wide pond in the bottom.
With the sunlight and good wheater the day before. The base of the pond can be seen clearly. Swimming or just dipping the feet are just some of the things to do.
As the waterfall hid in a paradisiacal jungle, the sound of nature will set visceral effect. In conjunction with the calming water sound, the sounds of birds chirp complete the solemn atmosphere. The fresh air also enhances the calmness of the place.
Tegenungan Waterfall is a true paradise for travelers seeking to escape the rush of Bali’s city streets and urban centers. Its raging waters tumble over black stone cliffs into a quiet pool that’s perfect for swimming, soaking and relaxing.
Tegalalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century.
Tegallalang Rice Fields is situated in a valley that offers extraordinarily scenic lookouts over the terraces and surrounding green landscape. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Since it has been listed in UNESCO World Heritage site, this place has gained popularity among international travelers. Nevertheless, it is still a great place to wind down and ease your mind as it offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Once in the rice terrace, expect to get sweaty! You’ll be climbing up and down the terrace along narrow, grassy paths, and may get muddy.
However a visit to Tegalalang wouldn’t be quite complete without a photo at the I Love Bali sign with Tegalalang rice fields as the backdrop. This place is so picturesque with dazzling views that you would want to take pictures every single minute.
Alas Harum Swing is one of the most popular swing in Bali which located in the village of Alas Arum and close to Tegalalang Rice Terraces around 20 minutes from Central Ubud.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
After your swing ride you will have oppurtinity to try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
And you get access to selfie spots for taking amazing pictures. Like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
Ubud Monkey Forest is the best and popular attractions as well as the most visited monkey forest in Bali for both domestic and foreigners tourist.
Also known as the Mandala Suci Wenara Wana is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis.
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village.
The forest is also conveniently positioned near Ubud Town Centre, and within easy walking distance from guesthouses and resorts along the main roads of Jalan Hanoman and the namesake Jalan Monkey Forest.
There are around 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group.
Ubud Monkey Forest has 186 species of the plan and tree in 12,5 hectares of the forest, and it has 3 temples inside namely Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple.
Ubud Royal Palace located in the heart of Ubud, this modest palace has been a home of Ubud’s royal family since the late-19th century and has witnessed the triumph of the Kingdom of Ubud. The palace used to be reserved only for the royal family, but now they made some sections open to the public, and it functions as a museum and center of Bali traditional arts.
It' a great place to get a quick glimpse into the royal family’s former daily life and Balinese culture and it’s also the perfect location to snap some colorful pictures of the intricate architecture and lovely courtyards.
Ubud Traditional Art Market locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Ubud Art Market is the best art market in Bali, where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Traditional Art Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Traditional Art Market which is centred among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a centre point to Ubud itself, make it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
Campuhan Ridge Walk is a must-see attraction in the city of Ubud. It’s an elevated trail through rice fields and palm trees that lets you escape from the Ubud hustle.
Hidden behind the hotels of Ubud’s main street, Campuhan Ridge Walk an absolute must see when visiting the town of Ubud. The rather short, but very rewarding, walkway will take you up and down a ridge along rice fields and palm trees, a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle from Ubud.
Overall, this Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Tour, Campuhan Ridge Walk Sunset is the perfect way to experience all that Ubud and the surrounding area has to offer - with plenty of picture opportunities!
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car during the trip on private basis
- Entrance tickets and fees to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
Know before you book