Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Tour
Mount Agung is the highest mountain in Bali with 3142m height above sea level. Trekking or climbing to Mt. Agung is one of best Bali trekking adventure. If you are looking for the real Bali adventure and more challenging tour program this trekking is perfect for you. At the bottom of Mount Agung, there are two large temples called Besakih Temple ( the largest temple in Bali ) and Pasar Agung Temple. There are two roads to the summit of Mount Agung namely: short trip (Pasar Agung Temple) and long trip (Besakih Temple).
We’re leaving at 02:00 from starting point or Pasar Agung Temple the great market for the God according Hindu follower bilief. After making an offering and prayer at the holy Pasar Agung temple, the highest in Bali, we begin the ascent of this impressive volcano to arrive in time to witness the most extraordinary sunrise you see in Bali and to enjoy the spectacular morning views of the neighboring islands of Lombok, Nusa Penida and the whole south and east of Bali. Trekking first through jungle, we pass the tree line and trek up the lava flows, enjoying the spectacular night views of Bali where the lights are amazing.
Our experienced climbing guide will always contiguous with you. We would take this trip in around 3 until 4 hours to the summit of mount Agung. When we arrive at the top of Mount Agung we can take a rest and get Breakfast box while enjoy the beautiful sunrise and see Bali island from bird eye view. In clear weather we can see the beautiful sunrise with silhouette of Mt. Rinjani in Lombok island. In the way back to the bottom of the mountain we can enjoy the fresh breeze and bird singing.
✪ Trekking Itinerary
- 23.00 - 24.00 : Pick up at your hotel, subject on your hotel location
- 01.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking Guide
- 02.00 : Begin our climb to the summit and sunrise point
- 06.00 : Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. Enjoy refreshments and a light snack while taking in the view
- 07:30 : Begin our descent to Pasar Agung Temple, the finishing point of our trek
- 11.15: Arrival at Pasar Agung Temple and board our car, then transfer back to Hotel.
- No deposit needed to make a booking
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Payment either in USD, AUD, SGD, MYR, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Get special discount for group booking
✪ Additional Info
US $ 75 per person
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- Light breakfast (bread and volcanic steamed egg)
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Entrance fees/tickets
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Long pants
✪ Price Included
✪ WHAT TO BRING ?
✪ BOOKING FORM