Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Tour
Challenge yourself with a climb up Mount Agung, the highest and holiest peak in Bali, 3142m height above sea level for the island's most spectacular sunrise. Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Tour is the hardest trek we offer, but it’s well worth the effort for the incredible views and the sense of accomplishment you get when you arrive at the top. If you are looking for the real trekking adventure and more challenging tour program this Bali trekking tour is perfect for you. On a clear day, you will enjoy a 360-degree view of Bali and even Lombok!
✪ Mount Agung Trekking Itinerary
Pick up time: 11.30 PM | Nusa Dua area
Pick up time: 12.00 AM | Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur area
Pick up time: 12.30 AM | Ubud area
Be picked up from your hotel at early morning and hop in comfortable transportation for the starlit ride to your trek's starting point. Reach the entrance of Pura Pasar Agung temple, hop out, and lace up your hiking boots to stroll past this centuries-old place of worship and into the forest beyond.
Start beneath the tree canopy, following your guide along darkened trails that eventually open up onto open rock fields. Learn about the 1963 eruption that shook the island as you hike and keep your eyes peeled for lava fields that lead you to your final destination.
The trek of this Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Tour takes about 3 until 4 hours to the summit of mount Agung. Just below the summit, reach a comfortable viewing point and grab a seat to rest your legs. With your camera in hand, watch the first golden rays of sunlight creep over the horizon and illuminate the forests below. Snap a few memorable photos, check out the views of distant Mount Rinjani, and enjoy a tasty breakfast served picnic style. When you're ready to leave, head back down for an afternoon ride back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Exciting hike to Mount Agung, the highest mountain in Bali
- Chance to watch spectacular sunrise from atop Mount Agung
- Experienced guide leads you along trails in the dark
- Active way to explore forests, rock fields & lava fields
- Postcard-worthy views of Lombok island's Mount Rinjani
US $ 70
- Air conditioned return hotel transfers
- Light breakfast
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Mineral water
- Government tax
- The price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow