Bedugul Tour with Handara Gate and Tanah Lot Temple
On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
This Bedugul Tour itinerary is covered Bali's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such us Taman Ayun Temple, and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces.
Including the iconic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, and Bali’s most photographed and visited temple of Pura Tanah Lot.
As well as the most popular a photography hotspot of Iconic Handara Gate, and Wanagiri Hidden Hill.
And all of entrance fees, tickets, lunch, taxes, and comportable air-conditioned car transfer with English speaking driver/guide is included.
Picked up in the morning at 9.00am from your hotel and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island's mountains and highlands.
On the way stop at Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Temple of Mengwi. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 and famous for its majestic pagoda-like shrines of the meru towers.
The temple built in 1634, this is a very impressive temple and considered by many to be Bali’s most sacred. The view of the temple surrounded by a wide moat creates a vision you won't forget.
From there, continue to visit Bedugul, a pleasant mountain village on Lake Bratan and stop at the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, a stunning temple built in the middle of the water.
The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Entering the temple gates, instantly noticeable are the typical Balinese architectural features and the tiered shrines.
Inside the complex, the three main shrines are dedicated to the worship of god Vishnu which boasts 11 tiers, god Brahma with seven 7 tiers and Shiva with three tiers.
As the temple complex occupies a rather low lying side of the lake, the floating effect is thus featured when the lake’s water levels rise. This is the time for the most perfect photo opportunities.
Next, make a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop.
Pamper your eyes with the amazing green surrounding, beautiful scenery, and the amazing background of smoky green hills between the gates that creates a perfect picture.
Continue trip to Wanagiri Hidden Hills located the highlands of Wanagiri and Munduk village, Sukasada district, Buleleng regency.
This place has a charm of beauty that is able to make anyone who saw him feel hypnotized and fell in love.
Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan.
Tamblingan Lake is a lake located in the plateau area with green hill surrounded. It is situated adjunction to Buyan Lake with cool weather surrounds it.
Next, go to local restaurant for lunch, located on the side of Mount Batukaru, overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
Lies about 20 kilometers north of Tabanan, in Bali’s western region. Situated majestically in the hills 850 meters above sea level.
Relax in the cool climate of the highlands of Bali Subak, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 for its traditional subak irrigation system.
And walk around the huge Jatiluwih rice fields certianly gives you a real local Balinese experience, making a perfect opportunity to get away from the crowds.
Complete your tour at Tanah Lot Temple, known for its enchanting seaside setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day.
Look in wonder at the ancient Hindu shrine, perched in the crashing waves, and watch the sun melt over the horizon.
Capture an amazing sunset, enjoy unforgettable spectacular and astonishing sundown sight before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
- A trip to Bedugul—beautiful highland & green garden of Bali
- Marvel at the pagoda-like meru towers and utama mandala of the Taman Ayun Temple
- Stoll the grounds of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in the middle of Lake Beratan
- Visit the photogenic sites of Handara Gate and Wanagiri Hill
- Views the breathtaking twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and its ancient subak irrigation system
- Photo opportunity at ancient, wave-washed Tanah Lot Temple with spectacular sunset views from Bali's western coastline
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp