Bali Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Bali is a land of natural wonders, vibrant culture, and breathtaking scenery. The Bali Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple Tour is one of the best day tours in Bali.
That takes you on a journey to discover the island's beauty and witness the stunning views of the Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple. As well as the breathtaking beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 40 per person - (Group of 11+)
- US$ 45 per person - (Group of 5-10)
- US$ 55 per person - (Group of 2-4)
- US$ 90 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
The trip will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our friendly team driver/guide who will takes you to five of Bali's most stunning natural landmarks and lets you witness the amazing beauty of the island's landscape.
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Tirta Empul Temple
- Mount Batur Volcano & Lake Batur at Kintamani
- Ceking/Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Tanah Lot Temple
As this All-nclusive tour! We take care of everything – No need to worry about tickets, admission fees, directions, or where to eat!. We've got it all covered (lunch even included).
Enjoy a private car with just you and your gang for a comfortable and convenient trip. Our knowledgeable guides will take you on an unforgettable journey, providing historical and cultural insights along the way.
- Immerse yourself in Bali's natural beauty with our full-day tour, featuring stunning waterfalls, the majestic Kintamani Volcano, and the iconic Tanah Lot Temple.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking the stunning views of the volcano and scenic lake of Mt. Batur
- Take a pleasant stroll through the Ceking Rice Terrace at Tegalalang
- Receive a purification blessing at the holy spring water temple, Tirta Empul.
- Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple.
Don't miss this opportunity to experience the natural beauty of Bali with our Bali Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Book now and create unforgettable memories on your Bali trip.
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
- 08.00 AM — Pick up at your hotel
- 09.00 AM — Arrive at Tegenungan Waterfall
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall
- 10.30 AM — Arrive at Pura Tirta Empul Temple
- Signifying 'heavenly water spring' is really the name of a water source situated inside the temple.
- 11.30 AM — Arrive at Manukaya village
- Walking tour into the local coffee plantation with a coffee tasting
- 12.00 PM — Arrive at Kintamani Highlands
- Relax your eyes with a perfect combination between Batur volcano and Batur Lake the biggest lake in Bali island
- 12.30 PM — Lunch time!
- Enjoy an Indonesian lunch with a stunning view of Mt. Batur while watching the active volcano from Kintamani
- 02.00 PM — Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Situated in a valley that offers extraordinarily scenic lookouts over the terraces and surrounding green landscape.
- 04.30 PM — Arrive at Tanah Lot Temple
- This is one of Bali's most important landmarks, which is famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
- 06.30 PM — Depart and return back to your hotel.
Bali is a land of scenic beauty, vibrant culture, and welcoming locals. It's a destination that has something for everyone, from adventure seekers to culture enthusiasts.
Bali Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple Tour is an excellent way to discover the natural wonders of Bali. Here are 5 top destinations covered with details on what you can expect to see and do :
The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel, and the first stop is at Tegenungan Waterfall is one the most popular and visited waterfall in Bali. Located within a tropical jungle in the village of Kemenuh, Sukawati sub-distric, Gianyar regency, Bali, Indonesia.
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall.
Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above.
A great discharge of water falls down along a cliff full of damp plants. The nature water shower with the wide pond in the bottom.
With the sunlight and good wheater the day before. The base of the pond can be seen clearly. Swimming or just dipping the feet are just some of the things to do.
As the waterfall hid in a paradisiacal jungle, the sound of nature will set visceral effect. In conjunction with the calming water sound, the sounds of birds chirp complete the solemn atmosphere. The fresh air also enhances the calmness of the place.
Tegenungan Waterfall is a true paradise for travelers seeking to escape the rush of Bali’s city streets and urban centers. Its raging waters tumble over black stone cliffs into a quiet pool that’s perfect for swimming, soaking and relaxing.
Next stop at the Tirta Empul Temple a sacred place for purification rituals for Balinese Hindus. The temple is famous for its holy spring, which is believed to have healing properties. Visitors can take a bath in the holy water and participate in the purification ritual.
The complex, built circa 960 AD, is also a silent witness to the old Balinese kingdom years, particularly at the time of the Warmadewa Dynasty. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Local Balinese coffee plantation that located in the village of Temen which is a very well-known area for Bali spices alongside with coffee, local fruits and vanilla plantation.
Beside stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Its you opurtinity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process. And you also can try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
The tour then takes you to the Kintamani village where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
You can also enjoy a delicious lunch while admiring the stunning scenery. The Kintamani Volcano is an active volcano that last erupted in 2000, and it's one of Bali's most popular tourist attractions. You can witness the stunning views of the volcano and the lake from a viewpoint.
After lunch, the tour takes you to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century.
Tegallalang Rice Fields is situated in a valley that offers extraordinarily scenic lookouts over the terraces and surrounding green landscape. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Since it has been listed in UNESCO World Heritage site, this place has gained popularity among international travelers. Nevertheless, it is still a great place to wind down and ease your mind as it offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Once in the rice terrace, expect to get sweaty! You’ll be climbing up and down the terrace along narrow, grassy paths, and may get muddy.
However a visit to Tegalalang wouldn’t be quite complete without a photo at the I Love Bali sign with Tegalalang rice fields as the backdrop. This place is so picturesque with dazzling views that you would want to take pictures every single minute.
The last stop of the tour is the Tanah Lot Temple Tanah Lot Temple an ancient and sacred Hindu temple that sits on a rock formation on the coast. The temple is famous for its stunning sunset views, and it's a popular spot for photographers.
Tanah Lot Temple stands for earth (Tanah) and sea (Lot), quite appropriate considering its spectacular setting on top of an impressive rock overlooking the sea.
Its one of seven ocean temples on the coast of Bali that create a sort of spiritual bulwark against bad vibes rolling on the ocean currents.
This is an extremely popular tourist destination and the whole area is often very busy indeed, especially in the late afternoons, pre-sunset.
North of Tanah Lot is Batu Bolong Temple, similarly built on a rock formation with a ‘hollow’ overpass linking to the mainland.
Convenient pathways and well-kept tropical gardens line the grounds from Tanah Lot Temple to Batu Bolong, with resting spots offering shades and good viewpoints to both outcrops.
Bali Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple Tour is an excellent way to discover the natural beauty of Bali and witness the stunning views of the Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Temple.
In conclusion, this Bali tour package is perfect for nature enthusiasts and culture lovers who want to explore the island's natural wonders and experience the best of Bali in one day. So, book your tour now and create unforgettable memories on your Bali trip.
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Return hotel transfer on a private vehicle.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver as a tour guide
- Entrance tickets and fees to all places mentioned in the itinerary. Know before you book
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the guide/driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.