Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Tour, Bali Swing Experience
Adrenaline junkies will thrill to the ultimate Bali combo package of Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Tour, Bali Swing Experience allow you to experience the best of Bali in only one day trip!
It’s a great nature getaway for people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of cities. Experience 2.5 hours of white water rafting through the beautiful jungle scenery. You will pass river cliffs, rice fields, green vegetation, waterfalls, and challenging rocks.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 50 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 65 per person - (Group of 2-3)
- US$ 105 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
Our Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Tour, Bali Swing Experience will start with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa takes you to experience adventurous and thrilling side of this island, from white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, visit an active volcano, and wonderfull rice terraces view.
Followed bya ride on the famous Ubud jungle swing where you’ll be able to snap a ton of great pictures. Witness the mesmerizing beauty of the active volanco Batur & Lake Batur from Kintamani Highland.
- Ayung River in Ubud
- Kintamani Higlands/Penelokan
- Bali Coffee Plantation
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Ubud Jungle Swing
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver/guide on this amazing day tour in Bali. Let us take care of everything - tickets, entrance fees and where to go. We’ve got you covered! (lunch is even included!).
- Go on Bali's top adventure of Ayung River Rafting - see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges.
- Witness the mesmerizing beauty of the active volanco Batur & Lake Batur
- Walking tour into the Balinese coffee plantation with a coffee tasting
- Take a ride on the Jungle Swing and strike your Instagram-worthy poses in front of a stunning scenery.
- Take a pleasant stroll through the Ceking Rice Terrace at Tegalalang
Enjoy a private car with just you and your gang for a comfortable and convenient journey. Your driver will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great photos.
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
- 08.00 AM — Pick up at your hotel
- 09.30 AM — Arrive at Ayung River
- Experience 2,5-hour white water rafting in down the scenic Ayung River to see hidden waterfalls and jump into their refreshing waters.
- 12.30 PM — Arrive at Kintamani Higland/Penelokan
- Witness the mesmerizing beauty of the active volanco Batur & Lake Batur
- 01.00 PM — Lunch time!
- Enjoy an Indonesian lunch with a stunning view of Mt. Batur while watching the active volcano from Kintamani restaurant.
- 02.30 PM — Arrive at Manukaya village
- Walking tour into the local coffee plantation with a coffee tasting
- 03.30 PM — Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Stroll along the Ceking rice terrace at Tegalalang and discover a series of beautifully arranged paddies which follows the traditional Balinese irrigation system called “Subak.”
- 04.30 PM — Arrive at Ubud Jungle Swing
- Where you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of string and swing above the valley or jungle. There will be the opportunity for lots of pictures.
- 05.00 PM — Depart and return back to your hotel
This combo trip is perfect for adventures. From white water rafting to the Ubud jungle swing, you'll enjoy a day full of adrenaline and beautiful scenery. Here are top destinations covered into Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Tour, Bali Swing Experience , with details on what you can expect to see and do :
Ayung River Rafting is the most popular and best white water rafting adventure in Ubud, Bali. Which is offer a fun thrilling and sightseeing opportunities of central Bali’s upland.
Enjoy the clear water of the river chutes down the valley, passing through some magnificent natural wonders of Bali, a lush green rainforest, ricefields, carved stone walls and splashing waterfalls.
Experience the unusual viewing angle to Bali’s spectacular panorama and its wildlife. Be amazed by how nature has blessed such harmony and beauty to the Land of the Gods.
Ayung River Rafting in Ubud comprises class II and III rapids in the dry the season, and calss IV rapids in rainy season, but it is suitable for all experience levels as well as beginner and kids.
The river flows 68.5 km from its source near Kintamani, along the southern slope of the mountains separating northern and southern area of Bali, finally to the Padanggalak Beach, Sanur.
At upriver, three big tributaries supply the water to Ayung River, namely Tukad Bangkung with the upstream at Pelaga, Tukad Menggani with the upstream at Catur, and Tukad Siap with the upstream at Kintamani. The confluence of these three tributaries is located at Payangan.
Kintamani Highlands, is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it.
You will see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mount Baturand wide Lake of Batur in a valley.
It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. This place is very famous and visited by many tourists everyday.
Relax in the cold mountain breeze, and then enjoy your buffet lunch, that served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Local Balinese coffee plantation that located in the village of Temen which is a very well-known area for Bali spices alongside with coffee, local fruits and vanilla plantation.
Beside stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Its you opurtinity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process. And you also can try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
Tegalalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century.
Tegallalang Rice Fields is situated in a valley that offers extraordinarily scenic lookouts over the terraces and surrounding green landscape. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Since it has been listed in UNESCO World Heritage site, this place has gained popularity among international travelers. Nevertheless, it is still a great place to wind down and ease your mind as it offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Once in the rice terrace, expect to get sweaty! You’ll be climbing up and down the terrace along narrow, grassy paths, and may get muddy.
However a visit to Tegalalang wouldn’t be quite complete without a photo at the I Love Bali sign with Tegalalang rice fields as the backdrop. This place is so picturesque with dazzling views that you would want to take pictures every single minute.
Next, head to Uma Ceking, home to Bali's famous jungle swing. Soar high over the jungle valley on the swing and snap some perfect pictures for your social media feeds.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures. Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car during the trip on private basis
- Entrance tickets and fees to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water River Rafting Facilities
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- Not suitable for; Pregnant women, People with mobility impairments, and People with heart problems
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
Know before you book