Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing
Adrenaline junkies will thrill to the ultimate Bali combo package of Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing.
Thrill as you race the Ayung River’s rapids on a raft and see the lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas.
Followed by a ride of your life on a giant swing of Alas Harum Bali Swing. Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
The itinerary of Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing also are covered the famous Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint and the breathtaking beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
All the entrance fees, lunch, local tax, and comfortable air-conditioned car with Englisg speaking driver ins included.
❀ Detailed Itinerary
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Bali by trying out white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, the longest river on the island.
Marvel at the river's gorgeous surroundings, including lush rainforests, gorgeous waterfalls, and beautiful gorges!
Enjoy a convenient pick up at your hotel, then travel comfortably to the rafting starting point inside an air-conditioned vehicle.
Once you arrive, you'll change into your rafting clothes and equipment and be briefed by the professional guides about the proper rafting techniques and safety rules.
Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts for a bit over an hour, and feel the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish queue.
Rest and recharge with a delicious buffet meal that features a variety of fresh, local dishes.
Next, your guide takes you into the highlands of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint for a panoramic view of the forested ridges around the volcanic caldera of Mount Batur.
A rare chance to see one of few remaining active volcanoes. Relax in the cold mountain breeze, and capture amazing picture as much as you want.
Continue trip to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terraces is the most beautiful scenes of rice paddies in Bali, that located in the village of Tegalalang, the north side of Ubud.
This place is perfect for Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views. The vista sprawls down and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley.
At the end of the day will take you to Alas Harum Bali Swing which precisely located in one agrotourism location Luwak coffee with the name Alas Harum Agrotourism.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
After your swing ride you will have oppurtinity to try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
And you get access to selfie spots for taking amazing pictures. Like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Go on Bali's top adventure of Ayung River Rafting - see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- Strike your Instagram-worthy poses affront a stunning scenery of Kintamani Volcano Viewpoint
- Learn from your guide about the Balinese way of life and the famous irrigation system at Tegallalang rice terrace.
- Fly over the jungle, experience incredible views on Alas Harum Bali Swing and snap some incredible photos including Bird Nest, Glass Flooring, Dancing Bridge, and much more
- Travel by private air-conditioned car with a friendly local tour guide/driver
US $ 65
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver as a guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Bottled water
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Rafting facilities
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp