Tibumana Waterfall Tour with Tukad Cepung and Bali Swing
A gurgling sound of water with beautiful nature, fresh air for your soul exactly you will find in two breathtaking waterfalls; Tibumana and Tukad Cepung.
Image source: dailytravelpill.com
This Tibumana Waterfall Tour Itinerary also take you to see the breathtaking beauty of Kintamani Volcano and strike your Instagram-worthy poses affront a stunning scenery.
And enjoy swing experience overlooks a picturesque landscape of Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Our Tibumana Waterfall Tour price are included lunch, entrance fees, goverment tax, and comfortable air-conditioned car trassfer with English speaking driver/guide.
❀ Tibumana Waterfall Tour Details
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
This private day trip will starting by picking you up from your hotel and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island's mountains and countryside.
Image source: dailytravelpill.com
The waterfall mainly visited by locals, this waterfall is generally quiet as it is a 5 minute drive off the main road and then a 5-10 minute walk to the falls themselves.
As you approach the waterfall, the rumbling sound it creates becomes more evident and you feel the place getting cooler and breezier.
Then enjoy the lush, green jungle is filled with the sweet chirping of birds, and the air is crisp and clear surrounded by a sense of purity in all directions.
From there we will take you to Tukad Cepung Waterfall as one of the most photogenic of all the waterfalls in Bali with sun rays that beam through the falls.
The walk to get down to Tukad Cepung Waterfall is straight forward and easy enough. It took all of 15 minutes to get down to the enchanted location.
This Tukad Cepung Waterfall has mesmerized everyone who have managed to spot it. Which well-guarded by the cliffs, this waterfall is difficult to locate for the first time visitor.
The circular cliffs give you the feeling of being in a cave, while the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives you the most enchanting view.
Swim in the pristine water, admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, and snap a few priceless of amazing photos.
Next, your driver/guide takes you into the highlands of Kintamani for a panoramic view of the forested ridges around the volcanic caldera of Mount Batur.
Then relax in the cold mountain breeze, and then enjoy your buffet lunch, that served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
After lunch we will take you the local Coffee farm that located in the village of Temen which is a very well-known area for Bali spices alongside with coffee, local fruits and vanilla plantation.
Beside stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Its you opurtinity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago. And you also can try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
At the end of the day head to Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one Bali’s most famous tourist attractions.
Located north of Ubud at 600m above sea level the air is cool, however down in the valley it gets really hot and humid.
From the top of the road, you get stunning panoramic views of the terraces, which is an irrigation system called Subak dating back to the 8th century.
After that we will let you to enjoy a Swing experience which hangs between two palm trees overlooks a picturesque of rice terraces.
The challenge yourself, get thrilling feelings, and adrenaline rush with around 20 meters string swing to the jungle valley and rice terraces.
And you will get a different experience and lots of pictures for your Instagram-worthy poses affront a stunning scenery.
❀ Tibumana Waterfall Tour Highlights
- A day trip to the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall and find a true hidden gem of Tibumana Waterfall
- Discover and stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a magnificent volcano view of Mount Batur
- Marvel at the breathtaking beauty of Kintamani Volcano
- Explore Tegalalang the UNESCO-listed rice terraces and Experince the beat of Swing in Bali
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
❀ Additional Info
☞ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp