Bali Hidden Waterfalls Tour and Jungle Swing Experience
Looking for a tour in Bali to show you the best of the island’s natural beauty? The Bali Hidden Waterfalls Tour and Jungle Swing Experience will lead you to discover of the island’s hidden gems and popular Instagram-med spot at nowadays.
A gurgling sound of water with beautiful nature, fresh air for your soul exactly you will find in two breathtaking waterfalls; Tibumana, Tukad Cepung, and Kanto Lampo Waterfall. And strike your Instagram-worthy poses in front of a stunning scenery.
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 50 per person - (Group of 6+)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 4-5)
- US$ 70 per person - (Group of 2-3)
- US$ 105 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip using either US Dollar (USD) or Indonesia's local currency (IDR)
Ready your travel essentials, grab your best travel buddies, and make your sweet escape to Bali! Discover the island of the gods’ treasure trove of natural wonders as you visit its breathtaking waterfalls, dense jungle, and stunning rice terraces on one of our favorite tours in Bali.
Your exitinf day tour will start with you being picked up from your hotel by our friendly team who will take you to the island’s hidden gems and popular Instagram-med spot at nowadays.
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Tibumana Waterfall
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Ceking Rice Terraces
- Alas Harum Bali
We’ll take care of everything for you, so you can just Relax and enjoy the Trip - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat! We’ve got you covered (lunch is even included!).
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience visiting Bali’s hidden waterfalls without having to worry about any of the planning.
- Embark on a nature adventure in Bali and explore the island of the gods’ treasure trove of natural wonders.
- Discover 3 of the island’s hidden gems when you visit the breathtaking kantolampo, Tibumana and Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
- Take a ride on the Jungle Swing and strike your Instagram-worthy poses in front of a stunning scenery. Snap Instagrammable photos in bird nest, glass floor and various photo spots.
Enjoy a private car with just you and your gang for a comfortable and convenient journey. So book your tour with us today. We are excited to show you around Bali!
Your driver will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots!
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
- 08.00 AM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 09.00 AM — Arrive at Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- This scenic, seasonal waterfall with its water cascading down a stepped rick formation is a stunning view to behold.
- 10.30 AM — Arrive at Tibumana Waterfall
- Is a true hidden gem, and definitely highly recommended for those want to enjoy beautiful scenery, cool breeze atmosphere, peace and tranquility.
- 11.30 AM — Arrive at Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- It’s famous for rays of sunlight that shine straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon-like rock formations.
- 01.30 PM — Lunch time!
- Enjoy delicious lunch with a beautiful of rice terraces view.
- 02.30 PM — Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Where you'll be able to wander along the beautiful green paths and meet locals who works in rice fields.
- 03.30 PM — Arrive at Alas Harum Bali
- Take a ride on the Jungle Swing and Snap Instagrammable photos in bird nest, glass floor and various photo spots.
- 05.00 PM — Depart and return back to your hotel
Admire the beauty of Bali on this wonderful day trip and get awestruck by its magnificence. Let your inner adventurer out as you discover the natural beauty of location while exploring the forest, river, and cave.
Begin your tour with a visit to the Kanto Lampo Waterfall. Hidden away in Bali’s jungle is located just a short 30 minute drive from Ubud and has become 'insta famous' because of the black rock formation on which many people take pictures! The waterfall's unique shape was created after the Kanto Lampo river region was hit by an avalanche.
The waterfall stands out for many reasons, the first one being it doesn’t involve any strenuous trekking or dangerous obstacles which makes it one of the easiest waterfalls in Bali to get to and therefore highly suitable for families and children!.
Secondly the waterfall is in quite an unusual setting: instead of the usual cascade of water coming down into a pool at the bottom, Kanto Lampo is in the middle of a flowing river (The Kanto Lampo river). The water that flows over the rocky cliff is also used for irrigation of the neighboring farmlands and rice fields.
Next to the Tibumana Waterfall. This is absolutely gorgeous and it’s one of Bali’s best-kept gems. The picture-perfect waterfall is a fantastic place to spend a few times exploring the surrounding rainforests and swimming in the natural rock pools beneath the falls.
Tibumana features a thin curtain of falls that fills a large catch basin below. The depth of the swimming hole at the base of the falls is around waist-deep which makes it a perfect spot for swimming. There is a small cave behind the waterfall which you can walk into and get another cool perspective of the falls and the moss-covered rock walls.
The path to Tibumana Waterfall goes through the jungle and it’s a good opportunity to admire the exotic vegetation. You’ll first pass by a small waterfall before reaching Tibumana, absolutely felt one with nature with all the butterflies and birds flying around
Continue toTukad Cepung Waterfall. This still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The sunlight falls on the glistening waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you.
Well hidden between rocks, Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. This place is comparatively cooler and offers an immense sense of peace and tranquillity.
The waterfall can be seen between the rock formations and if you are lucky enough, the sun rays will create an amazing show just for you. This is a rising star among Bali waterfalls. Tourists flock here to take that perfect Instagram shot.
Tegalalang Rice Terracelocated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Without a doubt, the rice terraces are one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali. It has become a destination for travelers making their way between Bali’s sandy beaches, towering mountains, and steaming volcanoes.
The stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace, part of the Cultural Landscape of Bali Province UNESCO World Heritage Site, comprises cascading emerald-green fields worked by local rice farmers.
The scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century.
Once in the rice terrace, expect to get sweaty! You’ll be climbing up and down the terrace along narrow, grassy paths, and may get muddy.
Hop on the swing up to 25 meters above the ground with the beautiful rice field view at Alas Arum Swing is one of the most popular swing in Bali which located in the village of Alas Arum and close to Tegalalang Rice Terraces around 20 minutes from Central Ubud.
Get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures.
Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fiels, river valley, awesome cliff view and much more.
After your swing ride you will have oppurtinity to try 7 kinds of tea and 7 types of coffee for free.
And you get access to selfie spots for taking amazing pictures. Like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
Overall, this Bali Hidden Waterfalls Tour and Jungle Swing Experience can be an unforgettable trip, with a multitude of unforgettable experiences to be had., with there are many highlights to choose from. This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car during the trip on private basis
- Entrance tickets and fees to all places mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
- Not suitable for; Pregnant women, People with mobility impairments, and People with heart problems
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Know before you book