Bali Instagram Tour : The Most Popular Spots
Discover the "Island of Gods" and immerse yourself in a truly unforgettable vacation experience. It magical waterfalls, stunning temples and tropical jungles sound like something you’d be into, Bali is definitely the place for you!
- Reserve now & pay after
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your tour and pay nothing today!
- US$ 45 per person - (Group of 11+)
- US$ 50 per person - (Group of 5-10)
- US$ 60 per person - (Group of 2-4)
- US$ 100 (Solo)
- The payment can be made after the trip!
Let us show you around our favorite island paradise and come along on our on our private Best Bali Instagram Tour : The Most Popular Spots and let us be your guide through this picturesque paradise.
We’ll take care of everything for you, so you can just relax and enjoy the ride - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat! We’ve got you covered.
Your english-speaking tour guide will take you to see all of the famous Bali Instagram spots on the island, including;
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Tibumana Waterfall
- The Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Taman Ujung Sukasada
- Virgin Beach
Voted as the best and top selling day tour in Bali for those who like to capture the brightest highlights of life in photographs!. Visit all of the most famous Instagram spots in Bali
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instagram spots!
This tour is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
For an exciting, authentic and personal experience of beautiful Bali, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Visit all of the most famous Instagram spots in Bali and get amazing photos at each one!
- Discover 2 of the island’s hidden gems when you visit the breathtaking Kanto Lampo, Tibumana Waterfall.
- Snap magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang as the majestic Mount Agung sits in the background.
- Explore East side of Bali to explore the iconic Tirta Gangga water palace and Virgin Beach
Tour Itinerary & Schedule
This tour will begin early in the morning and, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver as your tour guide for the day - a member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great day.
- 08.00 AM — Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location).
- 09.00 AM — Arrive at Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- This scenic, seasonal waterfall with its water cascading down a stepped rick formation is a stunning view to behold.
- 10.00 AM — Arrive at Tibumana Waterfall
- Is a true hidden gem, and definitely highly recommended for those want to enjoy beautiful scenery, cool breeze atmosphere, peace and tranquility.
- 11.30 PM — Arrive at Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
- Spike up the glitz and glory of the shoot at the famous Gate with the blessed background of Mount Agung
- 01.30 PM — Lunch time!
- Enjoy delicious lunch at local restaurant
- 02.30 PM — Arrive at Tirta Gangga
- Explore the water palace's tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into pools.
- 03.30 PM — Arrive at Taman Ujung
- Explore the water palace complex consists of various large pools and historic structures set against a backdrop of Mount Agung and the eastern shoreline.
- 04.30 PM — Arrive at Virgin Beach
- It offers the best scenery of a white sand beach with the great ambiance of a tranquil rural setting.
- 05.00 PM — Depart and return back to your hotel
This private day trip will starting by picking you up from your hotel and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island's mountains and countryside.
Begin your tour with a visit to the Kanto Lampo Waterfall. Hidden away in Bali’s jungle is located just a short 30 minute drive from Ubud and has become 'insta famous' because of the black rock formation on which many people take pictures! The waterfall's unique shape was created after the Kanto Lampo river region was hit by an avalanche.
The waterfall stands out for many reasons, the first one being it doesn’t involve any strenuous trekking or dangerous obstacles which makes it one of the easiest waterfalls in Bali to get to and therefore highly suitable for families and children!.
Secondly the waterfall is in quite an unusual setting: instead of the usual cascade of water coming down into a pool at the bottom, Kanto Lampo is in the middle of a flowing river (The Kanto Lampo river). The water that flows over the rocky cliff is also used for irrigation of the neighboring farmlands and rice fields.
Next to the Tibumana Waterfall. This is absolutely gorgeous and it’s one of Bali’s best-kept gems. The picture-perfect waterfall is a fantastic place to spend a few times exploring the surrounding rainforests and swimming in the natural rock pools beneath the falls.
Tibumana features a thin curtain of falls that fills a large catch basin below. The depth of the swimming hole at the base of the falls is around waist-deep which makes it a perfect spot for swimming. There is a small cave behind the waterfall which you can walk into and get another cool perspective of the falls and the moss-covered rock walls.
The path to Tibumana Waterfall goes through the jungle and it’s a good opportunity to admire the exotic vegetation. You’ll first pass by a small waterfall before reaching Tibumana, absolutely felt one with nature with all the butterflies and birds flying around
Next to, Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple, and along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains.
This temple within the highlands of Mount Lempuyang, which sitting at a cool 1,775m above sea level, which is easy access or only about a 20 minutes walk from the parking area.
The entire landscape looks very picturesque from this temple gate, and that gate also known to the western world as "The Gates of Heaven".
The whole complex complex that is made up of seven different sanctuaries, this temple offers visitors one of the most breathtaking views from any of the temples in Bali.
Next to Tirta Gangga Water Palace also known locally as Taman Tirta Gangga, is a former water palace of Karangasem empire which one of east Bali’s most famous sights.
Situated about 6 kilometres north of the town of Amlapura, which feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by tropical gardens.
Breathtaking scenery with lush rice paddies back three levels of ornamental gardens with swimming pools, fountains, stone carvings, stepping stones, fish ponds, and airy pavilions.
Taman Ujung Sukasada also known as Taman Edge Park, is a former water palace of Karangasem empire which one of east Bali’s most famous sights.
Taman Ujung Sukasada consists of various large pools and historic structures set against a backdrop of Mount Agung and the eastern shoreline. Set over around 10 hectares of land and consists of a myriad of vast pools built alongside structures that depict the rich history of the island
Before returned back to your hotel will stop at Virgin Beach is the prominent countryside escape that lies on the east side of Bali. It offers the best scenery of a white sand beach with the great ambiance of a tranquil rural setting, surrounded by picturesque palm trees and greenery vegetation. It has stunning turquoise blue water and medium waves so people still can swim.
What do you imagine when you are on the beach? Lay down and relax in a sundeck with a hat and sunglasses accompanied by fresh young coconut water in a silence, listen into just the sound of the waves. You can get it all at Virgin Beach. This location is rarely visited by tourists and lesser explored by local tourist.
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver as a guide and photographer
- Comfortable air-conditioned car on private basis
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Participants must be aged 10+ to participate in this tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off, and below 4 years old are complimentary
- All payment are payable in cash directly to the driver, however credit card are acceptable and just let us know before you book.
- Please note that Lempuyang Temple may not allow photography at short notice due to ceremonial purposes. Photography will not be allowed at the Gates of Heaven at these times, but visitors are still welcome to visit the temple
- For pickup options, the earlier you start the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple, especially in high season (Apr-Sept)
- Not suitable for; Pregnant women, People with mobility impairments, and People with heart problems
- Women who are currently on their monthly period during the tour are not allowed to enter any temple
- Participants are advised dress appropriately for this activity (long pants, long-sleeved shirt or scarf to cover shoulders, and closed shoes)
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Know before you book